Chapter 341 - 350

Start from the beginning

    Even through the glass window, it made people's breathing hard.

    The umbrella burned through in just a few seconds, and no one dared to rush into the rain to save others. They turned their faces away and couldn't bear to watch the cruel and bloody scene outside.

    The same is true for Jiang Ning. Although she never had a child, she and Huo Yishen raised Doudou together. The child was only six or seven years old.

    The sound became weaker and weaker, and was finally completely swallowed by the rain.

    Not just one or two fell down, but more and more. They were either crushed, or too far away from the square to escape, and half of their bodies could not hold on anymore... In short, they flopped

    like frogs thrown into a boiling water pot Jumping out, but the sour water is like Wuzhishan that has been taken down from the world, even Sun Monkey can't escape, let alone the survivors who have been abused by natural disasters for several years.

    The wailing one after another is like a bloody purgatory on earth.

    Even if he escaped by chance, he would still be scarred.

    Countless injured people poured into the hall of the square, "Help, help, my face hurts..."

    The wailing continued, the cry for help resounded, and the smell of acid rain and corroded flesh permeated the hall.

    Jiang Ning reacted quickly, put his bag on his back and shouted: "Teacher, let's go quickly."

    They were doctors, but they didn't have any medicine in their hands, and they couldn't do anything about the burns.

    People who are burned by acid rain should immediately take off or cut off the contaminated work clothes, underwear, shoes and socks, etc., quickly wash the wound with a large amount of flowing water, apply 5% sodium bicarbonate solution for 5 to 10 minutes, and then rinse with water 5 minutes.

    Then do debridement to remove other pollutants, cover with sterile gauze and send to the hospital.

    It takes a lot of medical resources and time to treat a burnt patient, not to mention so many injured people, and the square doesn't even have the most basic running water.

    Such a serious injury in a short period of time is enough to show the concentration of acid rain. If someone gets wet, he may be burned himself.

    Ma Guangnian and the others realized that, as doctors, they were not only unable to save lives and heal the wounded, but even had to run away, with self-blame and guilt welling up in their hearts.

    "Teacher, it's not that we don't save, but that there is no medical treatment at all."

    Injured patients desperately want to be treated, but once the doctor can't help...they won't listen at all, let alone stand in the doctor's perspective. It is prone to friction and even life-threatening.

    Otherwise, why the contradiction between doctors and patients will never stop?

    Several people hurriedly retreated with their bags, not even the tables, chairs and benches, and planned to leave through the back door.

    However, it was still a step too late.

    The wounded who rushed into the hall first subconsciously looked for a doctor, but when they rushed to the medical point, there was no one.

    In desperation, they searched around, just in time to see the hurriedly evacuated figure.

    Immediately, the injured people chased after them like zombies, "Doctor, we are injured, please help us." Many