Chapter 301 - 310

Start from the beginning

    "Sister, Jue Ling seems to have farted."

    "Sister, Jue Ling's reaction is a bit slow, won't he be beaten into a dementia?" "

    Oh, it's so boring, three missing one you Come?"

    Jiang Ning couldn't bear it anymore, "Can you eat oil pancakes?"

    Third Young Master Rong couldn't help it, it was too uncomfortable to hold back the family, he was shocked by Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen's toughness, and suddenly felt that the second generation were weak It exploded, playing with them is simply humiliating.

    Nothing can stop him, he wants to be close to the heart of the strong.

    He gambled on his own character, the relationship between the two of them and Ling Ju was definitely not easy, it felt like an invisible bond was pulling the three of them.

    Third Young Master Rong can't figure it out, hurry up!

    The Rong family found a family doctor again, and Jiang Ning didn't want to have too much contact with Ling Ju, so he didn't ask any questions these days.

    In fact, what she didn't know was that as soon as she woke up, Director Ling made sure that the police officer's life was not in danger, and insisted on notifying the police station to pick him up despite Mr. Rong's persuasion.

    There is still a lot of work waiting.

    He is here to rest and recuperate, will the mob stop crimes?

    Rong Sanshao didn't hide anything, and told the truth about his experience of being saved.

    Knowing that it was Huo Yishen and Jiang Ning who rescued him from hundreds of thugs, Ju Ling was not too surprised, and before leaving, he praised the Rong family, "The security patrol in the community is doing well, if there are yours in other communities Awareness, the thugs will not be so rampant, please continue not to take it lightly."

    After he left, Rong Sanshao fell down on the sofa and lay his body, "Dad, what do you think Ling Ju has to do with 50 buildings?"

    The day the thugs stormed the villa , he rushed to building 50 in the first time, which is obviously concerned.

    He was neither surprised nor grateful for saving his own life, and made it clear that he did not treat 50 buildings as an outsider.

    "You said that the 50th building is not an undercover agent of the Ling Bureau, who wants to secretly control the rich area?" "

    There is something wrong with your designation." Master Rong thinks he is stupid, "What undercover do you see who would not hesitate to make an enemy of the entire community?" "

    You say you're old and don't admit it, do you understand the anti-routines of young people?"

    The father and son looked down on each other, and Rong Sanshao didn't stop talking for a while, "If 50 Buildings behaves like other rich people, Can I fall in love with them?"

    In short, it's definitely not easy, the smell from the two of them is wrong.

    How should I put it, it's the kind... Rong Sanshao can't explain it clearly, anyway, it's unusual!

    Master Rong is used to beating, so he knocked over with his walking stick, "Stinky boy, your wings are hard, aren't you? When I was fighting the world, you didn't even have a scum, so get out of this door if you have the ability!" Raw barbecued pork is better than

    raw he!

    ...

    Jiang Ning picked a few wooden boards from the space, put them in the room on the first floor with an iron frame, wet the wooden boards with water, and spread black moss sporadically on them.