"Yes, like Bakugo. We wished to have them in for investigation and interrogation, but the parents refused saying everything was already too much for him." Tsukauchi took a seat next to the boy, continuing his thoughts on the situation.

All Might took a step forward, towering over Kamui as he did so. "And they have every right to refuse. They have no idea what's going on, and this whole situation hasn't been understood yet." Izuku shuffled around uncomfortably again.

"So what are you going to do with him now?" Kamui questioned, still worried for the boy of whom he'd seen with a petrified look plastered on his face. But none of them knew. Izuku was just too good.

"We'll protect him no matter what. And, if he's willing to converse with us, we'll question him about the villains who held him hostage." The large man spoke with comfort and pride as he always did, making those around him hopefully encourage them to feel safe. He wanted to keep this boy safe, especially after seeing the fright in his eyes at their first encounter.

Kamui nodded at his response, even though neither of the other men were looking at him when he did so. "I'll leave you two with him then; I'd better get back to my patrol." Tsukauchi nodded at him, though Kamui didn't see as he'd already turned to leave the room.

The moment Kamui had left, the muscular build that everyone saw as All Might disappeared, leaving a skinny man behind. "If feel bad for the kid," he said, worry apparent through his voice. "I've already seen uploaded videos of the kid struggling against Kamui. Looked terrified, poor thing."

Tsukauchi nodded again, still keeping his eyes on the boy, questioning the whole situation in his mind; there were so many questions, and yet so little answers. Why was the league using him? What purpose did he have and what made him useful? Why and what was he running from and how did he escape? And the list went on. Now, all they had to do was wait for the boy to wake up. And, only a few minutes of silence later, the boy's eyes began to flutter open.

From Izuku's perspective, he had no idea what had happened. He was confused, as he couldn't remember falling asleep. But, as his eyes flicked from one part of the room to another, he saw stwo people and what seemed to be a hospital room. His face formed one of question, but soon shock. He'd been brought in by the Hero, hadn't he? He had to play his part, or they'd find out what they were truly up to. He kept the shocked look on his face as he wondered what to do. He didn't know how he was brought here, nor who he was in the presence of. If they were part of the hero core, then he needed to step very carefully with his words and actions.

Izuku started flickering his eyes around the room as if he were scared of the new environment, knowing he had to fool them too. He was still tired and confused while his head pounded, even though slightly, but he knew what he needed to do in order to infiltrate the Heroes. He shuffled backwards, hiding his body with the thin, white blanket he was already partly covered in. He kept his eyes wide, his breath fast and slightly panicky. He didn't know who these people were, and usually, he wouldn't be scared of that. But now, he had to pretend he was.

"Izuku Midoriya, correct?" Tsukauchi asked, but Izuku had no knowledge on his man. With the amount of notebooks and knowledge he'd gathered of Heroes over the years, he thought he'd know anyone he encountered from the Hero Core. But this one remained blank in his mind. Izuku didn't even recognise him slightly, and that almost worried him. He didn't know anything about this man, so he had to be careful.

Then, his eyes flickered towards the other man standing against the wall at the other side of the room. His hair looked familiar, almost as though he were trying to copy All Might but failed horrendously. His body looked unhealthily skinny while his face seemed tired and worn. Izuku had no idea who he was in the presence of, and it made him nervous.