Delivery

Time flew by and the months passed.

But not as quickly to everyone.

Cecelia was counting time in morning sickness
Remus was counting time in full moons
Sirius was counting time in rows with Cece for stupid things
James was counting time in secret meetings with Remugus
Regulus was counting time in D.E meetings
Barty was counting time in nights he fell asleep crying
Pandora was counting time in times she turned her head to look for Evan
Elaisa was counting time in letters from Durmstrang, now that everyone except her had returned there
And the student body was counting time in possible fathers of Cece's kid. At the moment they believe it is Amos Diggory. He was their 23rd guess.

Most of the time passed smoothly, with a few exceptions, thanks to the Marauders' pranks and, of course, Cecelia's pregnancy. James, Lily and McGonnagal put a lot of effort into making Hogwarts what once was. Home. 

November 3rd was chaotic in every meaning of the word. It was Sirius' 18th birthday and they hosted an all-day party at the RoR to where everyone was invited. Even the professors and the Slytherins. But to everyone's disappointment and worry, the Slytherin Outfit, or what was left of it, didn't show up. They drank and danced and partied like there was no tomorrow. Sirius used the micro Remus gifted him on Christmas Day and sang at the top of his lungs, every single goddamn song. It was exactly what everyone needed. A good distraction. A good chance to laugh freely and be themselves, be kids. 

December 15th 1977 was the best day of Sirius' life. They were in the middle of Charms when Cecelia's water broke. He was about to be a dad!

The Marauders were shortly excused from the class and they hurried to the Hospital Wing. James ran to inform frantically Elaisa and Regulus that their niece or nephew was about to be born, interrupting their class. 

Five hours later, they heard a soft cry. They were here

Sirius hurried inside not waiting for Pompfrey's approval. Cecelia was in a bed, wet in sweat, her hair sticky and Poppy was holding a baby. 

"Congratulations. It is a healthy little boy"
"A boy?" Sirius breathed
"I swear, Sirius, if he is anything like you, I'll let you deal with him on your own"
Sirius mocked horror and Poppy chuckled
"Sorry dear, but he has his eyes"
Cecelia groaned playfully. 
"Would you like to hold him?"
"Yes please"
Sirius took his son in his arms. He smiled down at him
"Hello, handsome"
The baby giggled and Sirius stared at him in aw
"Have you picked up a name yet?"
Cecelia nodded. "Poppy, meet Artemius"
"I think it is beautiful"

Then, Remus, James, Elaisa and Regulus walked in. Regulus was so excited he was the first one on Sirius' side. "He looks just like you, brother"
Cece gasped "Oh, no..." she whined
"Regulus is right. He is a Black from the skin to the bone"
Sirius laughed. "Everyone, meet Artemius"