Shit happens

Face claim for Sebastian is Gavin Casalegno btw

Y/Ns POVSeb left like an hour ago and I'm so bored rn

Y/Ns POV
Seb left like an hour ago and I'm so bored rn. I turn on my boombox and dance goofily, feeling the vibe. Anyone that would be watching me rn would think I'm drunk as hell.

Then I got the idea of visiting Rafe cuz everytime he's bored he comes to visit me. So why not visit him when I'm bored. Plus I know Ward likes me alot.

I change in suitable clothes and went out with my earbuds still listening to music. I was feeling it. That didn't last long cause the battery went off. Great, now I'm walking in silence. I watch the people walk around and do their job.

I got a few dirty looks as I walked into the kook part of the island. Everyone knows what happened to my family. And by everyone, I mean everyone. Even the teachers asked me to talk to them in private whenever I feel down.

I enter the big gate to the Cameron mansion. As far as I know this is the biggest mansion on the island. I ring the bell and wait for someone to open.

It's Rafe. He looks really stressed. "Hey whats up?" I ask worriedly. "What are you doing here?" He asks me back out of breath. I haven't seen him this stressed ever since Steward left. "I wanted to hang with u" I tell him. "Not the right time Y/N" he simply says and was about to close the door but I held it open.

"Wtf is wrong Rafe?" I ask confused and still holding the door. He rolls his eyes. "Y/N I will explain everything later on but not now. Please leave." He says trying his best to sound polite.

Then we hear police sirens nearing his house. "No" he breathes out pulling me inside the house. I begin to feel scared. "Rafe will you please explain what happened?" I say a little louder. "I will, I will but not here. Come on." He grabs my wrist and we walk somewhere really fast.

"Dad, the police." He tells Ward who's not looking very happy. I don't say anything and just watch. Rafe's grip on my wrist begins to tighten. What happened?

Ward then says. "You know where to go," he then looks at me. "Go with him and do not leave his side, Y/N" to which I only nod before Rafe drags me to a boat.

We get in and he starts to drive away from the island. "Now mind if you explain what the fuck is going on?" I panic. He tells me how he shot a cop and that Ward told everyone that it was John B's fault.

I stare at him not believing it. "You shot Peterkin?" I ask on which he simply nods. "Are you out of your mind Rafe?" I yell at him. My hands go through my hair, disappointed. I curse really loud.

"And now if the police is after John B, why do you leave the island?" "You never know if everything is going according to plan. We'll just stay somewhere till we're sure that they believe us." He explains. "Why am I here?" I ask him.

"Well it's your fault for visiting. I told you to leave." He simply says. "What the fuck Rafe. You cant just say it's my fault. You dragged me here and now I'm police involved. Great!" I sit down again frustrated.

"If you get caught I have nothing to do with that shit, right?" Asking but it came out like a demand. He nods. "How bout we go to my place. Nobody knows that we're still friends so?" I recommend. "Sure" he says and drives to the shore not so far away from my house.

While we were walking something came in mind. "Shit," I look at him and he looks at me. "my dad is coming back home tomorrow." I tell him. "So?" "So? So-... wait you're right. So what." My dad loves Rafe.

They always went to play golf along with Ward and Steward. I miss times like these. We walk in comfortable silence. "You know... thank you for staying by my side, Rafe. You're the only friend I have left ever since.. you know" I say walking but not looking at him. "You're the only real friend I have Y/N" he confesses aswell. I now look at him and he looks at me.

I grin "What about Topper huh?" He chuckles "Yeah but I don't trust him the way I trust you."

Then we start talking about the past. "Do you still talk with JJ and John B?" He asks looking at me. I shake my head. "No, not ever since you guys decided to beat the shit out of him. He thinks I was related and helped you guys." I sigh.

He shrugs "shit happens." I nod slowly and repeat. "Shit happens." We arrive at my place and step in. I just now realize that it's really cozy here. "You want something to drink or eat?" I ask him. He asks for water.

I turn on the TV and the 'obx news channel' was already on. We were listening normally when Shoupe said John B shot Peterkin. I look at Rafe who has a satisfied look in his face. "Thank you Y/N but I really gotta go to my dad now or else it would be really suspicious." I nod and we say goodbye.

Like 5 minutes later I hear a loud knock on my back door. I see John B and open the door but then JJ comes up from behind. I roll my eyes. "Really? We saw Rafe going out of your house Y/N." He yells suddenly, looking me dead in the eye.

John B looks around panicking. "Did you help him tell the police lies about us? huh?" His voice gets louder. I shake my head. "I- He didn't tell me anything. What's going on?" I try to act clueless.

_________________
1014 words

Why is Y/N reacting so calm about the fact that Rafe literally killed someone?