Like old times

Y/Ns POV
"Police. Open up." A manly tone came from outside of my door. I didn't know how to react but John B told me to open the door. As Im walking ever so slowly to my door, scared of what could happen right now.

Before I open the door I look behind me to see noone. They must've been hiding. I open the door to see... Rafe? Behind him is a guy that doesn't look really friendly tbh. "Wtf Rafe.. why would you do that?" I say annoyingly and getting nervous because the others are still somewhere hiding.

"Oooh country club.. your girlfriend is a pogue?" The man standing behind him says but me and Rafe ignore him. "So why are you here?" I ask getting suspicious. "So... uhm." First he scares the living shit out of me and now can't even utter a word.

His friend steps up "have you seen his sister.. sarah. You know that blonde bitch." He says. I shake my head. "Why would she be at mine? We're not friends anymore. You know that Rafe." I say remembering her getting mad at my brother for playing with her and she didn't want to see me anymore because of that.

"Are you sure?" The man says peeking into my house looking around. I nod. "Then I'm sure you'll let us go through your house right?" He says trying to walk in but i block him. He looks at my hands and then back at my face. Wtf is up with these boys. I don't let him go through. "Rafe. Tell your girlfriend to let us search through her house. I don't trust this bitch." He says talking to Rafe but still looking at me.

Both of our heads turn to the bedroom as we heard shuffling. Him smirking and me having a nervous expression. F&ck. He pushes my arms to the side and walks into my bedroom. "You're invading my privacy!" I yell at him but he ignores me and looks around as I follow behind him. I look behind at Rafe, giving him a 'wtf' look. He shoots an apologetic look back. I just hope the others hid well enough. I walk behind that dude looking and opening my stuff.

"Look dude. Sarah isn't here okay? She ain't my friend no more." I say truthfully as he looks to me. He points his finger at my face. "If I ever find out of you lying I will make sure my people know where you live." He says trying to make me admit something. I look at him blankly but screaming in the inside, cuz like how would you not get scared of someone that just broke into your house.

He slaps Rafes chest to tell him that they're leaving. "Sorry.." he mumbles and leaves aswell. I close the door and in a matter of seconds everyone gets out of their hiding spots. "Who the f&ck made that noice?" I ask getting mad at getting us in such a dangerous situation.

Instead of answering JJ says "so you still hang out with Rafe huh? Didn't you tell me you're not meeting him anymore?" He says starting this shit again. I roll my eyes. "I had no idea they were going to come here, Jay." I call him with the nickname I used to always say. "Only friends call me Jay. You're not a friend." He says coldly making me stay quiet. We just look at eachother.

John B seems to notice the tension and breaks the silence with "who was that with Rafe?" I shook my head telling him that I have no idea. I hear JJ mumble things to him self but I ignore it. "You guys hungry?" Kie asks all of us. Everyone nods. "I ate just before you guys came but I can order something." Everyone agreed to my idea but as I was searching for money I couldn't find any.

I approach them slowly. "Yall.. I spent my last money on the chinese order I was eating for dinner.." I say looking at them to see their reaction. "..but I could cook us some eggs!" I suggest. I see JJ rolling his eyes and getting money out of his pockets, enough to buy one pizza. He looks at me before putting it in my hand.

"Never thought I would give a kook some money." He says not looking at me anymore. "Thanks." I say quietly and go to the kitchen to order a simple pizza. I go back to the living room to watch TV with them but there was no space on the couch so I sit on the floor next to the couch and lean my head on the arm rest.

As I put my head on it I felt something warm, I look up to see that it was JJ's arm and he was already looking at me but we both stay silent and continue watching a movie when all of a sudden everything goes pitch black. "Wtf" i hear Kie yelp.

"Gosh.. you guys wait I will go bring lights." I'm searching everywhere for flashlights but I didn't find them so I light up some candles. I have a lot since my mother always brought me candles every time she went to another country for business. The whole room was smelling really nice. It was dark outside since its midnight right now.

"Im soo tiredd.." pope says stretching his back and yawning. "Yeah me too.." Kiara says back. "You guys can go relax I wait for the pizza." I say, everyone thanks me and goes into my bedroom except JJ. I look at him confused. There isn't much lightning but I can still see his handsome face. "Are you not tired?" I ask him.

He shakes his head and continues to just look at me. I look away getting nervous but then someone knocked on the door. I open it and get the pizza giving him the money JJ gave me. I walk into the bedroom to see Pope and Kie sleeping next to eachother (not close tho). I see John B awake and tell him that the pizza is here.

As we walk to the living room JJ is already eating a slice and John B sitting next to him starting to eat aswell. I miss the days where it would be us and my brother. We always had so much fun. I don't seem to be the only one because John B speaks "you know, I miss the old times. We were sitting like this, eating all the time.." I chuckle and see JJ smile to himself probably looking back but then he stops and looks up. I look away.

"I really miss Steward.." I admit. ".. I know he's like an total asshole but I actually really miss him." I continue remembering him not even looking at me as he leaves with mom. Tears wanting to escape my eyes but I fight them back.

"A really big asshole.. but I miss him too." He says the last part ever so quietly but I heard him and turn my head to look at him. The candle light is really comforting right now. "You guys want a group hug..?" I ask them knowing we all need a hug right now. I haven't been literally hugged ever since dad cried into my arms because of mom.

JJ spreads out his arms since he's the one sitting in the middle of the couch as me and John B hug him. He closes his arms against us. "I really missed you guys." i say getting all emotional again.

________________
1281 words