Date night

Y/Ns POV

I wake up in my floor and remembering what happened. My head aches. The door is open allowing the warm air come in my house. I see the scattered family picture on the floor, that's what he has thrown at me. I pick it up and go look in the mirror for any injuries.

Nothing, but it looks like my cheek is going to have a bruise. Great. Why was that asshole searching for them? And why does he think I'm related? I look at the clock and it saying it's almost 4PM. Damn for how long was I unconscious. Then I remember the 'date' with Sebastian. I still have 2 hours to get ready but I take my clothes out.

I take a look at the calendar and see that my dad is coming back in 2 days. I'm not really excited to see him because the last time we saw eachother we had a huge fight. He always tells me that It's my fault for my mom's leaving. Idek if it's true or not.

I get ready since I only have 30 minutes left before he comes over to pick me up. I just wear shorts and a top with my bikini under it. I look good. Then I hear a knock on the door, it must be Seb. I open the door smiling of the thought of him but then seeing Rafe infront of me.

"Wtf do you want?" I say directly. "Look-.. look I'm sorry because of Barry's behavior. I didn't think he would do that to you." He talks about the thing that happened yesterday. I tell him that it's fine and that I have to go somewhere soon. He nods and gives me a hug. "I'm genuinely sorry. I told him to never do that again. I also told him that you don't even hang out with those pogues."

We hug for like 1 more minute and then he leaves. I wait outside my door. He should've been here 5 minutes ago but I wait. After like 2 minutes I can hear running and panting. I look up to see Seb as he places his hands on his knees to calm down. "Omg I'm so so so sorry for keeping you waiting." He says now looking at me and going in for a hug. I hug him back. "It's fine." I giggle. "You- you look amazing. As always." He mumbles the last part admiring me. I blush at the comment and say "you look really good yourself" flirting back.

I see his cheeks go red as we start walking. After a while of talking and laughing, we hold hands, both of us blushing and screaming internally. He tells me that he has a secret hideout to show me. "It's really beautiful, I really wanna show you!" He says still holding my hand and pulling me to the place. It was a field infront of the sea. Wind blowing my hair back. "This is beautiful!" I say admiring the view. He agrees as we just sit down talk and look at the view.

I notice a house not so far away. I recognize it as John B's. Then I only see three of them. JJ, Kiara and Pope. Someone is standing in a 'pool' while two are yelling at him. It was JJ. How did they get the money to buy that thing. Then I remember the 25k that got stolen. I got hit because of them? Seb notices my stare at the house and says "yeah John B lives here. I don't know what happened to that dude, all of a sudden he's in so much trouble and police are after him." I nod and look at him trying to ignore the people in John B's garden.

I lay my head on his shoulder. I look at the time and it's already 9PM. Why does time fly so fast when I'm with him. I take a last look behind only to see JJ and Kiara hugging. Ofcourse I got jealous but I quickly looked away again. "Hey, if you want to you could stay at mine and we could watch movies or sum." I suggest. He looks at me with his dark blue eyes. "Of course!" He says smiling and blushing.

We walk to my place and he looks around my house. "Uhm I know its messy.. not a lot people visit me anymore, you know... because of all this kook turning into a pogue thing.." i say awkwardly. "No! I really like your place. It's cozy." He says looking at me. "I got chinese from yesterday if you want? I could warm it up." I say on which he nods immediately. "I looooove chinese" he whines. I chuckle.

We are sitting on my small 'dinner' table. We talk while eating. Turns out we have a lot in common. I love the way his blue eyes shine every time he talks to me. Am I falling inlove with him? What about JJ? I don't know what to feel anymore. Seb talks about how he started surfing and how he loves it. We finished eating and I asked him where he wants to sleep. I pull out the mattress right next to my bed.

"Good night!" I say to him while looking down from my bed. "G'night" even tho it's dark I could see his sweet smile. I lay back down and fall asleep.

Next morning I wake up because of the sun shining on my face. I sit up and stretch myself, looking down to Seb who's still sleeping. He looks so cute sleeping, I get disturbed admiring him as someone knocks on the door. I groan. Who tf is visiting so early in the morning? I stand up and brush my hair with my fingers trying to atleast look better. I open the door to John B and JJ. Wtf.

"What is it now..?" I say clearly annoyed. "Look Y/N I know this is all so confusing but can we please talk to you?" John B pleads. "Uhhh well..." I say remembering that Seb is still sleeping but then I feel a tall figure behind me, I turn to see Seb rubbing his eyes while shirtless. It gets really hot in the night so I understand. "Whats up?" He asks still rubbing one eye looking at the door. John B and JJ look at him probably thinking something 'happened' last night.

"I see... meeting guys and 3 days later you're already hooking up." JJ says. I look at him getting really pissed right now. "And if so. Why do you care? Not like nobody calls you a manwh*re.." I say which makes him widen his eyes a little but then relaxing them again, trying so hard not to react to my sentence. "Well, looks like you don't have time.. we'll just come later this afternoon." I nod at him but glaring at JJ.

I close the door and apologize. "I didn't know they'd come over. I don't even know them really." On which he nods obviously still tired. "I gotta go at like.. 12 or sum. My cousins are coming over today." He explains and I nod. We go back to bed and cuddle eachother. Omg these butterflies in my stomach are going crazy rn.

____________________________
1227 words

I'm so sorry. I know this fanfic is about JJ and I literally only wrote about Seb this chapter!