Blue Eyes.

Blue eyes,
You captured me
In the midst of the silence of the night
Beckoning with a bright brilliance.

Labyrinths of paths, crossroads -
Tangled line options.
How could I live so long before,
Without you, and without your blue eyes?

******
The white ship moored to a small port on the iron island, the passengers of the ship began to leave it and go down to the shore, among them were our heroes, their mutual friend joined them on their little journey. A teenager of about fourteen years old in a cap quickly descended from the ship and stopped on the pier.
– Finally, we are here Pikachu! – the boy with crow-wing hair and milk chocolate eyes said excitedly, he had a small yellow Pokemon on his shoulder, it was byd Pikachu.
– Hey Ash, wait for me, or I’ll fine you one million Pokédollars! – a boy of the same age as Ash exclaimed loudly, the boy who ran up was the same height and the same thin build as Ash, his blond hair fell on his face and covered his red eyes, he stopped near Ash and Pikachu and adjusted his bright green summer scarf.
- Hey Barry, it's not my fault that you're slower than me! – Ash said teasing his friend with a smirk.
- WHAT?! IS I THAT SLOW!? – Barry yelled indignantly.
- Yes, let's check it out, whoever runs to the center of the Pokémon first wins? – Ash suggested a solution to the dispute.
- It's coming! – Barry responded to Ash's handshake.
The two teenagers immediately started a race to see who was faster, they ran so fast that even behind the bottom there was a huge cloud of dust, but they left not only the dust behind themselves, but also their friends stunned friends.
- IA they immediately forgot about us .... - the only girl from their group said with a nervous laugh.
- Heh heh… there is such a thing…. – the eldest of them said with a wry smile.
- Listen, Brock….. I don’t want to escalate, but…. they…. know where the Pokémon center is? – the girl asked cautiously, turning to her friend-companion.
Brock only swallowed noisily at these words and slowly shook his head. Both of them had sweat on their faces as they realized what would happen if the two got lost.
- You know, Dawn, these two should find him, especially if they get hungry, – Brock said to the girl who was fixing her indigo hair.
- I think you're right Brock, – Dawn replied.
After that, Brock and Dawn went to look for the Pokémon Center, since Brock had a map of the iron island, so they definitely would not get lost like their two mutual friends.
After about an hour, they finally found him and rented two rooms, one for three guys, and the second for a girl.
While Brock was unpacking his things, Dawn decided to do it later, and instead decided to take a little walk around the small town near the port where they disembarked from the ship.
Brock took his belongings and the belongings of the two hyperactive guys who not only left their friends behind but also their own belongings and carried them to the room allocated to them, meanwhile Dawn entered the room and began to unpack her belongings, personal care products in the bathroom, a change of clothes in a shelf, and she decided to leave everything else in her bag for the time being.
Having finished unpacking, Dawn went downstairs to the dining room where Brock was already sitting and eating his early dinner, Dawn took a tray of food and sat down opposite him.
- Ash and Barry haven't arrived yet? – Dawn asked looking around the dining room.
- No, they haven’t come yet, although it’s been an hour already, but I don’t think you should worry about them, After all, Barry travels alone so he can navigate the map, and Ash is not the first day on the trip, so there is no need to worry, but if they do not come in two hours, then you should go and look for them - Brock answered.
After that, they ate in silence and dispersed, Brock decided to call his family home in Kanto, meanwhile Dawn decided to take a little walk around the city.
It was still light outside for now, Dawn walked through the streets of the town with her partner Piplup, the little penguin clumsily walked next to her trainer, while the teenager herself walked in front and looked at the shops around her.
To her left, across the road, is a bookshop inside a two-story house, with books for different ages on display.
Dawn crossed the road and decided to look for a book in her spare time, she may not say that she likes to read books, but from time to time she likes to read something so romantic in her spare time.
Dawn walked past the bookshelves looking for the book she needed, but then her eyes caught sight of a red book with a golden binding called "Gardevoir and Gallade" (an analogue of the book Romeo and Juliet).
-I wanted to read it a couple of weeks ago, but I forgot to buy it last time, – Dawn told herself. The teenager took the book from the shelf and went to the seller. The saleswoman was an older woman in her sixties or so, her gray hair pulled back into a small bun, her small glasses hanging down her nose a little, she saw Dawn and smiled softly.
- Hello, I would like to take this book – Dawn said, handing the book to an elderly woman. The woman took the book and ran it through the machine, and the price of the book appeared on the computer screen at $31.49.

“Thank you for the purchase,” the woman thanked for the purchase of the book.
Dawn smiled at the woman and said goodbye, and walked out of the bookstore.
Walking along the evening street of a small town on a railway island, Dawn scanned the streets, finding anything of note.
Beside her was her faithful Pokemon partner Piplup, the Pokemon penguin clumsily trudged along next to the teenage girl.
Having reached the railing that protect the road from the cliff, which leads straight to the sea, the girl put the book into her bag and leaned over the railing, orange mixed with lilac beautifully and smoothly shimmered with each other, the sea that reflected the setting sun, as if there were crystals under water.
The rays of the fading sun reminded Dawn of the flames on Chimachar's tail, the sunset looks beautiful and mesmerizing. But as much as she wished she could stay longer, she couldn't stay long, didn't want to make her friends worry about her.
Dawn turned to go back to the Pokémon Center, but her gaze was caught by the Pokémon she saw in the Gym Leader of Veilstone City, namely Lucario, the Aura Pokémon stood and looked at the fading sunset, his ruby-red eyes gazed into the distance, but he seemed to sense someone's gaze on himself, immediately turned towards the girl. Dawn immediately took a back seat, and was about to leave, when she suddenly heard the sonorous piss of her partner. Piplup, due to his clumsiness and extreme curiosity, fell off a cliff, sculling out between the wide bars of the white railing.