Sick Kitten. || KuroKen // Fluff

when mostly fluff-shots

I wanna write more lime tbh.. kuroken lime anyone??

—————————————

Kenma pulled his blanket up to his chin, his body shaking as he sneezed three times. He didn't bother looking over as his door creaked open; he knew it was just Kuroo.

The captain came over and sat on Kenma's bed, gently placing a hand on the setter's shoulder. “Hey.. how are you feeling?” Kuroo asked quietly. Kenma shrugged, turning to look at him. “Like shit..” he replied.

Kuroo sighed, slipping his arm under Kenma's shoulders and holding him up against his chest. “I hate seeing you like this, you know..” he mumbled, running his hand up and down Kenma's arm. Kenma relaxed against Kuroo and closed his eyes. “I hate feeling like this,” he replied.

Kuroo stared anxiously down at his sick partner. At least he doesn't have a fever.. he just has a cold. He told himself.

Regardless, Kuroo felt bad for Kenma. The setter always happened to get sick before or after a game, even if it was just a practice match or something.

Knowing he could get sick, too, Kuroo laid down beside Kenma and cuddled his partner close. Kenma nuzzled into Kuroo's chest, settling into his arms. He shivered, and Kuroo covered both of them with the blanket.

Kuroo ran his hands through Kenma's hair as he listened to the setter's breathing deepen and steady. He knew Kenma was asleep now. Placing a gentle kiss on his head, Kuroo settled in and stared at the wall for a little bit before eventually dozing off into a peaceful sleep, too.

————————————

a lil shorter bcs uh- the last chapter was long, so :D