16. TRIGGERED !!!

What the actual fuck. Till now I had been restraining myself from cursing out and lashing abusive words but ab pani sir ke upar chala gaya hai.

What kind of crass are we fans/audiences being subjected to watch during this 21st century? If we are speaking the truth then we are trolls and assholes, seriously, this is the thinking of this writer, no brainer how the show is so regressive. 

Zama Habib is the biggest asshole and a sociopath, chutiya sala and what is this fucking rajan shahi even doing, is he so busy with Anupama and the new show that he is completely ignoring his legacy show. Arrey show Ko band karna tha toh leap lete hi nahi, could have shown a happy Abhira family having some cute nok joks and struggles to parent their naughty twins and then have ended the show on a good note. 

Is Rajan Shahi not paying their writer enough or what, how can he have a vision like this? it's so baffling to even think that this is a Gen 3 story. This person has singlehandedly not only destroyed the show, and the chemistry between the leads but also the fans and audience's mental peace.

I don't know about you all but my mental peace is getting affected by all this pent-up frustration week after week. I can't even imagine this kind of story even in my worst-to-worst nightmare and here, that crap has already been written and the actors are acting it out and the production is shooting it and the channel is serving this for the whole world to watch. What the actual fuck, seriously!!! Yeh saare milke hame chutiya bana rahe hai.

For the past 7 months, Saala hamara bhi time kharab kiya aur Harshali ka bhi. These actors could have even started to work on a new, better project than this crap during these 7 months of torture and trolling they both have faced.

I am not even kidding when I say that mujhe Achai se chid ho gai hai, it is so frustrating and unbearable to watch this chomu character on screen. What kind of princess syndrome troupe is this, saala hamesha rota rehta hai. He literally looks like a joker in every fucking scene, which is the whole episode only, chomu hi hai saala.

And however much I like Pranali as an actor and a human being, I am wholeheartedly hating Mrs. Sharma, this fucking character has beaten every other villain of ITV for being hated onscreen. Maa yeh Maa voh, seriously if a mother is like this, if her love is like this, then I do not need this at all. 

Aree Chomu aur Mrs. Sharma are so hateful that I even think that Shyam of IPKKND was not that hateful, he cannot compare to these people's vileness and cringe at all.

Nalle Papa and Chomu are the shittiest father figures anyone can look up to as their idols or even remotely think of getting their support or getting some words of wisdom or even getting stirred toward the right path, they just exist to create kalesh in life. The rest of the characters are not even worth talking about, are totally nonexistent who are just trying to find some relevancy with some controversies.

just ignore them all, not worth our time and money.

It is a humble request to each and every Abhira/Harshali and their solo fans to stop watching the show on TV and Hotstar and stop discussing anything related to the show on any social media platforms. Spread this wide and far in your locality as well so that even the TRP audience stops watching the show. Stop giving any kind of engagement to any of the cast members and people belonging to the production house. Go totally silent, as if we have vanished from the face of this earth.

Solo fans should also stop fighting, there is no point in remembering why this fucking leap happened coz the story is not about that anymore, it's all about Acha Admi, he is the sole lead of the show now so no point in watching or hyping the show for Harshali as well, coz voh toh hai hi nahi episodes main.

And what is the fucking point in even watching this shit when all we do is skip to just get a glimpse of them for 2-3 mins and then also we are just heartbroken and keep crying for the loss?  

We keep saying that the writer and the production are high on something but we fans are also delusional, we keep hyping Abhira when clearly there is none now. We are still living in the past when clearly the current track is nowhere near it. Like the writer and the production, we should see what are the current dynamics of the leads.....sorry second leads, coz lead toh sirf jay soni hai, vohi hero hai, heroine hai, baccha hai, acha hai, princess hai, he is everything, baki sab characters toh background hai uske character ko aur highlight karne ke liye.

I see fan pages on insta still living in delusion and creating their own narrative to keep Abhira alive in our hearts, I know it's hard but it's time to accept reality, why should we think beyond than what is being shown to us on screens? when they are so lazy and not showing us a proper story why should we try to think deeply into non-existent scenes?

Out of nowhere, Mrs. Sharma is deeply and madly in love with chomu, that is the reality what's the point in saying and thinking that she is again sacrificing herself for Arohi and shit. No, she is not sacrificing a thing, the writer has this vision where she loves chomu now, accept it, and move on from this traumatizing show for good. We will never get our OG Abhira back even if one day the writer and the PH do come back to their senses and reunite Abhira back, but his crass way of writing cannot create that kind of magic at all.

It wasn't just Harshali's acting that had made us fall in love with Abhira, it was the storytelling, the dialogue writing and the screenplay that helped the actors to create such an iconic impact that even after 7 months of separation and Mrs. Sharma confessing her love for Chomu, we still love abhira and want to see them back together.

We should all come to terms with the harsh reality that Abhira was already dead on that black day. I will just think that after the picnic Abhira had their twins and lived happily ever after. the show ended there, so please don't watch the show or even discuss about it any further. Don't tag or use any kind of hashtags to highlight the show or any of the supporting cast or even the PH and writer. Don't do anything, let them think that we all have vanished from the face of this earth.

The time has come when we should finally let go of the show, don't watch it even for Harshali coz that is the only thing the makers know will get them an audience and they have been exploiting it for the past 7 months.