8. WHITEWASHING JHARU

The more I think to resist the more I keep wanting to know about how worse can writers pan up the story. and each episode keeps getting worse.

yeh kya white washing chal rahi hai. The confrontation between jharu and Kairav is soo damm anti-climatic. How effortlessly she withdrew herself from all her wrongdoings and became the Jagat maata of all time.

Why are you doing this writer, why? When you never wanted to blame jharu or give any repentance or punishment for all her wrongdoings then why did you even make her a negative character?

With just one sentence you are so desperately and shamelessly giving her an out. It's pure bullshit. Itna drama aur built-up dete hi kyu ho when you can't even give a satisfactory climax with powerful dialogues and acting. 

All my expectations about a good reveal, drama, redemption, and punishments went down the drain. 

Also, this could have been pan out better but jharu's monotonous acting and the same expressions for every scene make it so hard for me to actually gauge her emotions which she actually wants to portray.

The only time when I actually saw her real emotion was when muskan asks akshara to do the tilak as well. it was just for a second and I don't know if it were jharu's emotions or Karishma's but I could not unsee that smile.

No hate to the actor, but seriously that smile's been haunting me since morning when I instinctively opened insta and came across this scene. 

The show is not making any sense at all they just build up things to fool fans and conveniently blame the leads. I don't know what's their deal and obsession with Karishma. If you always wanted to make her the prime then you should have made her the lead from the start. Though even you know that the effect that Abhira have even now already speaks volume that with her this would not have been possible.

I actually also want to ask the so-called Nerohi shippers, are you actually liking this track where your Arohi is going to be married to her jija-jeth-Bro. Do you think that after DKP promoted the trio as ram-lakshman-sita and Neil's one of the last dialogues was the same. Is it fair on any level? Are you all happy, if not then tell them to stop this nonsense? They have utterly disregarded the culture, the relationships, everything.

Why is every complaint by the fans falling on deaf ears? I am guessing that this is the only time in the history of ITV when fans are being so vocal about what they are feeling but no one seems to be in their right mind as no one is listening to our pleas, our cry of agony.

I looked up the other DKP shows and I thought that their story won't be any different but when I saw the snippet of woh toh hai albela- the leads are together again, and the promo shows that the fl is gonna punish the culprit. In anupama as well I saw the DKP latest insta story, where the leads are looking so in love and I am happy that they have all sorted out their differences or are at least in the process of doing so.

But why the hell are they so ruthlessly ruining Abhira. What the hell did they do so wrong, what did the fans do so wrong that you are hell-bent on burning their relationship, their love everything?

TRP, was never an issue, seriously. We were okay with the drama if Abhira were together and solved the issue together. Your main TRP was, is and always will be #abhira.

Whitewashing characters and doing 180 for characters is just making things sour. Though I say that I am not interested in shipping Abhira, but who am I kidding?  Harshali was the reason, I started to watch the show and was instantly gripped by their chemistry as Abhira.

So abhira and Harshali will always have a special place in my heart and I will always ship them together even if they might never get back together all thanks to the writers. But it does not mean that I will promote this shit show you are so hell-bent on showing us.

Also, yes I agree that I was okay with you making abhir and kiarav have the same situation for the leads to be back together, but watching the precap is not giving me good vibes, the story is looking forceful at this point. You have ruined it so badly that no amount of whitewash is going to hide all the black holes you have created. 

please just stop now, stop putting forceful scenes, and give us are genuine abhira back. You have such good leads who know the craft so well, but you are making them do such crappy scenes it just breaks my heart. 

I still have so much to say, especially about the 180 change in characters. But they will need a separate rant. 

#abhira_hamesha_forever💕

#harshali_always❤️