#9 plush toys

'your eyes tell my favorite story.'

»»— *. ・. * ・☆ . . ・☾. * ・☆. *・.* ・. —««

"what did i just tell you about not getting up?"

jisung flinched at the sound of his voice, his sore legs increasing the amount ache he felt when he'd attempted to stand up by himself.

"all you did was grind on me!" the brunette argued, "i shouldn't be this weak!"

hearing his complaints made minho exasperate a sigh. this boy was only growing more complicated the more amount of encounters they held. he'd been a good people reader during his lifetime- but jisung was a chained chest; entangled and weighted. it would probably take years to figure him out.

"i don't understand why you always push yourself to make things more difficult for you." he shook his head.

leaning against the doorframe, he crossed his arms and stared down at the struggling latter.

"can't you just accept things the easier way?"

"you're voice is getting on my nerves, now." the brunette bitterly spat, his words ringing straight out his eardrums without a care- focus more driven towards balancing himself on his feet again, "why would you care about my ways of handling situations, anyway?"

"i don't." the blonde truthfully admitted, "i could care less."

"point taken."

"but, there is one thing i'm curious about." minho brought up the topic, jisung's focus now attached to him as their eyes met for a split second, "what now?"

"your sexual interests."

choking on his own saliva, jisung coughed to mask the embarrassment and growing revelation on his features by the bush coasting around his cherub cheeks. "w-what!?" was all that me managed to he sputter out.

"now that we're certified sex partners," minho spoke as if it wasn't a huge deal- completely foreign to the younger who barely could decipher what he spoke, "it'll be easier for us if we share our sexual interests with another. since, that's the only information we'll have to know about each other."

"that sounds.." jisung sank in thought, later frowning as his eyebrows furrowed, "awful!"

"using somebody for pure sexual desire is wrong!" he debated, "why can't we talk about our regular interests before going this deep into it?"

"it is wrong—" minho partially agreed, "but only if it's one sided."

"if we wanted to attempt being in a committed relationship, only then can we share our regular interests instead of specifying our sexual ones."

again, jisung was in deep thought. what minho stated wasn't false either- he was simply being open about the bare truth which jisung wasn't ready to admit. just, the idea seemed so foreign- and absurd, mainly because he was never the one to partake in anything similar to this. he wasn't raised like all the other teenagers his age would normally have; however, he still was much more mature and forward. he knew the rights and wrongs and dealt with them well— but sexual attachments? he'd been so lost in figuring out himself, that he'd never gotten the time to assume any decisions on this topic.

"you're right." he agreed, "i'm not looking for a relationship right now, and i'm fine with whatever that's going on between us if it doesn't disturb my future or career."

"affect it?" minho shamelessly chuckled, "if anything, it's only going to improve it."

"i would've assumed so too, but if you're my sexual partner, i beg to differ."