XXXII

I finished putting on my lipgloss in the mirror. Megan and Caroline were sitting in the bedroom.

"Okay. Let's go."

The girls were taking me out, and Lloyd was staying home with Dom. I haven't done this yet since finding out I was pregnant.

I walked downstairs, seeing my husband with my now eight month old son. He smiled.

"You look nice." He said. He was making a bottle.

"Umm. Thanks." I said.

"Hey don't be nervous. Call me if you need anything. D and I are fine here."

I nodded and rubbed Dominick's stomach. He smiled and leaned over to me. I took him into my arms and hugged him.

"Go. Have fun." Lloyd said. I nodded. I handed him our son back before turning to the girls. I grabbed a vape before glancing at lloyd one last time.

"We will get her home by midnight in one piece Hansen."

"I'm not worried. Have fun."

I smiled and went out with the girls. Once I was outside I immediately took a very long hit of my vape. Meg and Carrie giggled.

"Jeez Nessa." Carrie said.

"Sorry. This is the first time I've left the baby for a night. Lloyd and I were supposed to go on a trip but then things got busy." I said. I got into the backseat with them. We had Megs driver.

"Relax. Lloyd is more than capable. You know that." Carrie said. I nodded. I felt a little dizzy.

"Well. Let's go." I whispered.

•••

We all sat in a section of the club. It was a community exclusive club, and because I was married to the CEO, we got vip passes.

I was sipping on brandy. The girls were sipping on their drinks.

"We should go dance." Meg said. I smiled and nodded.

We all went down to the dance floor. I was already fairly drunk. I felt good though.

The lights were bright, and the music was loud.

I felt...normal for some weird reason. This was my usual Friday night before being married and having a kid.

Meg and Carrie were dancing with me, until I felt a hand on my waist. I looked down. It wasn't Meg's or Carrie's.

I turned around, seeing a random man. I had never seen him before.

Then it was dark. I couldn't see anything.

Oh god what did I have?

It was quiet, but I heard breathing.

"Vanessa Hansen."

I looked around. Then I saw Lloyd. He was going down on me. But it wasn't him. It was his old mustache and hair.

"I have you wrapped around my finger Vanessa. Just like your dad wanted.."

"W-what?"

"You mean nothing Vanessa. Nothing to me..."

I woke up to Meg and Carrie above me.

"Holy shit. Breathe." Caroline said.

"Where am I?"

"My house. Breathe honey." Megan said.

"Oh my god." I said as I sat up. "What the fuck?"

"Do you remember anything?"

"We- we were out drinking at the community club. And then the room went dark and you two weren't there. Lloyd was there... where's Lloyd?"