Cheater | Donnie x reader (RQ)

Mulai dari awal

You feel into his arms and he held you as close to him as he humanly could. After a few moments of you 2 just holding eachother, he pulled away slightly expecting you to do the same, but you didnt. You just kept clingly on to him and letting all your feelings out on his purple hoodie.

"y/n?" He muddled, trying to be extra sensitive to your fragile state. You peaked up at him, your make up even more messed up then before, he could even see the future mascara stain that was developing on his jacket.

"please, let me take you home." He tried his best to keep a soft expression on his face, as to not make you anymore anxious. "alright." Your voice was so quiet, that if he hadn't seen your lips move he would have mistook it for the sound of the wind.

You detached from him and wiped your tears, trying your hardest to not blink and make it worse. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Donnie taking off his hoodie.

"you must be cold." You turned to his direction, and he was holding out his hoodie to you. It was true, you were very cold. Your feet also hurt awfully bad, but complaining about that to him would feel childish so you held it in. "thank you, so so much dee. thank you for coming here too." Your words were breathy, and you honestly werent sure how you got them out without starting to cry again.

You put over your head and shuffle your arms in the sleeves. it smelled like donnie. it was rather over sized, although it was also quite big on Donatello, you knew that your size different definitely had something to do with the largeness too.

He picked you up and took you back to your apartment. He made sure to stay quiet incase your parents were home, and the 2 of you slid into the almost still bedroom. The fan was left on and the lamp next to your bed was letting out a slight buzz glow.

He set you down and you akwardly stood there in silence for a few seconds before donnie spoke up "so uh, you wanna talk abo-?" he was cut off with you basically tackling him into a hug. You were no longer crying, but he could still feel your gloomy aura lingering in form of body language and facial expressions.

He hugged back and put his nose to you forhead, basically cradling you. You felt like the luckest girl on earth to have such an amazing friend. so then, why does thinking that feel so wrong?

He was amazing after all, and you did feel luck to have him. You had thought about your feelings twords the soft shelled mutant many times, but always pushed it off because you wanted to stay loyal to your boyfriend. Thinking about it now seems rather silly though.

"You must be in need some rest, would you like me to accompany tonight?" He sounded so gentle, in a way your ex-boyfriend hadnt sounded in a long time, and as much as you did want him to stay, you knew that his your parents came in and saw him they would freak out.

"i think...i wanna be alone tonight, if thats okay?" you say, resting your head on his shoulder. "but of course! i wouldn't be asking if I wasnt okay with either!" he sounded strangly optimistic, although you knew he probably just intended to sould friendly.

"before you leave though," you mutually pulled away from eachothers grasped, "can you unzip the back of my dress?" Maybe some would be embarrassed by this request, but you and donnie were at a point in your friend ship were you didn't feel awkward in these kinds if situations.

But this still felt different.

As much as donnie lothed how you changed yourself for that cheating prick, he had to admit, you looked like an absolute beauty in that dress. So much so, that he felt himself get semi-excited when you started taking his jacket off. The other half was anxiety.