Cheater | Donnie x reader (RQ)

Donnie x readerPronouns: she/herrequest from @Dwatk16<3————————————————————————

Donnie x reader
Pronouns: she/her
request from @Dwatk16
<3
————————————————————————

Donnie was working in his lab late at night, he had just finished his latest invention and was ready to knock out for the night. That was until his phone started ringing.

He became agitated almost immediately, 'who could be calling me so late at night?' he ponderd as he picked up his phone.

"y/n? That's weird, wasnt she on a date with her boyfriend..." he answered the phone, confused and even a little worried.

"chello ther-" He immediately dropped his friendly, happy demeanor when he heard you hysterically sobbing on the other side of the phone.

"y-y/n?? what happened? are you okay?" He became incredibly worried right away, asking to questions after questions. "Where are you right now???"

"He c-cheated on me.." you whaled, he could hear the embarrassment and pain deep in your voice. "Then when I told him I was leaving he...he broke up with me... he refused to drive me home and im 15 miles from my house.." Donnie couldn't believe this. Well, actually he could. You boyfriend was never the best person, and gave all your friends the ick, especially donnie

"Just send me you location, ill get you home, okay?" He eagerly waited for your response, tying his mask around his head for the second time today. "m'kay... please, hurry up.." you sniffled. Hearing you sorrowful, filled him with a sympathetic feeling, that quickly change to rage. How could anyone do that to you??

"...donnie? a-are you there?" He realized hs hadn't responded to you, he quickly brushed off his anger and continued to comfort you rushing out the door to fly around the city to find you.

Only minutes later he finally saw a glimpse of you, sitting on a bench with your head tilted to your sparkly heals that you had bought just for this date.

You never normally dressed up like that, but your now-ex-boyfriend had complained that he didn't like the way you dressed and that all your clothes were ugly. Donnie was so upset that you took that jerks meaningless judging to heart, especially when made fun of the geeky tees that you adored.

He cautiously landed next to you and when you noticed him you stood up and started breaking down again. Your makeup was smudge all over your face and your eyes were red and puffy from crying so much.

On top of that in was almost 50 degrees outside and you only has a thin black dress on, that stopped at your mid thigh, It didn't even have sleeves. Donnie was comfortable assuming that you were probably freezing your ass off.

ROTTMNT oneshots/ headcannonsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara