impatient | Leo x Reader

Leo x Readerpronouns: Gender neutral (they/them)•Leo gets board of waiting for (y/n) to finish school so he decides he'll just have to go to you————————————————————————

Leo x Reader
pronouns: Gender neutral (they/them)
•Leo gets board of waiting for (y/n) to finish school so he decides he'll just have to go to you
————————————————————————

-Ding ding ding-

"Ahem." Your teacher cleared his throat firmly while staring at you with unamused eyes. "eh hehe... sorry about that..." You awkwardly chuckle as you pick up your phone to put in on silent.

Checking you phone you see countless messages from Leo. You stare at the your cell phone with a concerned expression as you read the messages silently.

Leo (shithead)
what time do you get out of school 😞 PLEASE IM SO LONELY
Leo (shithead)
donnie wants me to help him with an experiment
Leo (shithead)
pls (y/n) i think i might die... 😢😢
Leo (shithead)
nvm it was just a stupid survey
Leo (shithead)
can i come early?
Leo (shithead)
PLEASE RESPOND
Leo (shithead)
im just gonna leave now
2:44
Leo (shithead)
im here
2:58

You read the message horrified. Leos here? At your school?

You
GO HOME ASSHOLE
seen*

Leo (shithead)
omg i see your class LMAOOO

Immediately you shot up out of your seat and shouted "I NEED TO US THE RESTROOM." The whole class turned to you and you felt your cheaks get hot, "Write a pass" The teacher said.

~~~~~

"Leo? Leoooooo...Leo!!!" You wandered through the familiar halls looking for the blue masked turtle. 'Where is that turtle?' you thought while checking your phone for any new messages.

Leo (shithead)
turn around...
*just now*

You whipped around to see a familiar red marked face, and before you could be mad at him for coming to your school uninvided he locked you in a tights but gentle hug. You could feel your self melt in his arms as you leaned into the delicate embrace.

You return the soft hug and you two stayed like that for a few seconds before he pulled away. What was that... you thought. Youve hugged leo before but never like that. Usually the only time you hugged him at all was when you had to leave, and even those only lasted a couple of seconds.

"We should probably get out of the hall way" He smirked at you completely ignoring the previous interaction you two had just had "Yeah, uh okay lets go to the bathroom then." You say avoiding the turtles eyes.

You locked the door of the bathroom behind you and turned to Leo who was leaning on the wall next to you. Once you two had the privacy of the bathroom something changed in leos behavior.

He had his arms crossed and didn't take his eyes off of you. The smirk that he usually wore was gone and something seemed a bit off. "Is everything alright leon?" You said conserned, he didn't answer your question. He just gave a sad sigh.

Rubbing the back of his neck he looked down at the tiled floor. "I really missed you today, sorry that I came in unannounced." An apology? From leo? This was very out of character.

"Its alright leon. Im always happy to see you" You give him an innocent smile hoping that staying calm would cheer him up, still he had a look of nervousness and guilt that you had never seen him wear before.

"Leo. Is something wrong? You can talk to me if there is!" You step closer to him. When he looked up to you his eyes were wide and shaky.

"Its just that... well uhm... i kinda..." He fidgeted with his hands and looked down at the floor once again. You had always found him quite cute, especially when he got nervous (which doesn't happen often) but even though you found him absolutely adorable right now, you didnt want him to feel upset anymore.

You opened your arms up and rapped them around his neck slowly. After a few seconds he returned the hug, but instead of a soft and gentle hug like last time, he hugged you back tighter and hard.

"(y/n)..." Leo muttered into your ear. You hummed at a response. "Do you like me..?"
the question caught you by suprise. Still trapped in the hug you could feel you face turn red with embarrassment. "ah... um.. well maybe a little..." You admitted.

"wait...actually?" You could hear the smile in his voice, "sorry, is that werid to say." You continue while starting to break from the hug, however you got instantly pulled back in.

His hands placed on your shoulders now made you face to face with the handsome turtle. "Its only weird if you let it be weird," He smirked at you with the confidence that your used too "do you, want it do be weird?~" He said flirtatiously while leaning in to you.

"slow down big guy," You said putting your hand imfront of his face, he shot you a confussing expression "Sorry but theres NO way im having my first kiss with you be in a stinky old school bathroom...eugh.."

"Whatever" he says backing away still wearing that stupid smile on his face. As he walked past you though, he printed a gentle kiss on your temple making your face heat up once again.
"just know when we get back you the layer, you wont have any dumb excuses" He chuckled.

He unlocked the bathroom door and stepped out, but when you went to follow behind him he was out of sight. As you walked back to class, the only thing that crossed your mind was how excited you were to go to the layer.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I bet 20$ bucks he didn't do it." Donnie said while leaning on raphs shoulder, as they mindlessly taped the buttons on their controllers. "Donnie! Thats not nice im sure things went well..." he paused for a second and thought about what donnie had just said.

"I bet 30$."

The end

986 words
————————————————————————