Karen's :(

A few hours have passed and it was time for the children to return home. As usual, you guys made sure the lights were dim so that both Sun and Moon could say goodbye to their beloved guests. The daycare attendants made sure to put on a big smile as they waved goodbye to the passing children, and you thought that it was very sweet of them. However, not everything can be perfect. You noticed that one of the kids refused to leave, hiding behind Sun as a woman approached him. 

"Run away.." He whispered with a scared whimper. 

 It was the boys mother, and she looked angry at that.

 "Hello Mrs. Madden!" Sun greeted cheerfully.

 "Don't talk to me like that," The mother growled as she pulled her kid away, "Do you realize what you have taught her? She has made a mess of glitter glue all over her room because of you!" 

  Her son looked worried for Sun as a short silence took place between them. Sun nervously told her, "I'm sorry, I.. I'm sure there was some sort of misundersta-"

 Before the cheery daycare attendant could even finish his sentence, he was pulled down to Mrs. Madden's level by one of his rays. He yelped in pain, earning a chuckle from her.

 "Now don't you DARE act all innocent. You are literally covered in glitter glue and stickers! You are such a bad influence on these children, you know that? You should be decommissioned!"

 "Mommy, STOP!" The child pleaded, "You're hurting him!"

 "Shut it, Lucas! I'm trying to teach him a lesson!"

 Before she could even continue her rant, you pushed her onto the ground to get her away. A loud SNAP stopped you from doing anything else to the wretched woman. you turned around, seeing that the ray that Mrs. Madden was grabbing was now snapped in half. By then Moon had realized what was going on, and began to take action himself. The woman was already laughing for what she did before Moon got to her. Her laughs were replaced by pained screams as she was dragged away by her hands alone. You put most of your attention on Sun, who was now sitting down, cradling himself back and forth as his eyes began to water from the pain. Lucas hugged him, apologizing for what his mother did.

 "STOP!" She screamed.

 Moon shook his head, chuckling as he led her to the wooden doors, "Every naughty child should be punished. Its a rule." He seemed to be proud of what he said. It made you and Sun laugh a little.

 "WHAT!? ARE YOU CALLING ME A CHILD!?" The Karen looked at him in disbelief, "You're so creepy I doubt you're able to take care of children yourself!" She escaped Moons grasp before pushing him to the ground. The loud noise made by him falling made you turn around to see what was taking place. "And that proves it!"

 "You sure are ACTING like a child right now.." Moon muttered, putting a hand to his head. 

 Mrs. Madden leaned forward, "Awww, is the little Moon hurt? What are you going to do? Sing yourself to sleep?" She laughed to her terrible joke before the most unbelievable thing happened right in front of you.

 Sun, who at the time assuring Lucas that it wasn't his fault, built up the courage to run up to the scene. While he did so, Moon managed to kick her away. Before the mother could get to the ground, Sun caught her before throwing her out like a garbage bag. They acted as if she weighed nothing.

 Before doing anything else Sun screamed, "SECURITY ALERT! SECURITY ALERT! WOO! WOO! WOO!" 

 Moon got up from his vulnerable position, a hand still over his head as he stood beside his brother, "What was that about being a bad influence?" He asked.

  Mrs. Madden managed to flip them off before security arrived, taking her and sending her outside. Sun tilted his head with confusion as Lucas was instructed to follow them outside. A sigh of relief washed over all of you as she left. However, you still had many things to do. Especially with what took place. After Sun and Moon closed the doors, you immediately walked up to Moon.

 "Did she hurt you?" You asked.

 Moon shook his head, "It just hurts a little. The pain will go away after I charge."

  You were relieved to hear that as you walked over to Sun, who was holding the other half of the ray that Mrs. Madden was holding. He took a step back when he noticed your presence, whimpering as you got closer. 

 "Its alright," You assured him, "I'm not going to hurt you." 

 He seemed to calm down a bit with the help of your assurance, but still tried to keep a little distance. You didn't understand why since he was literally 10 feet tall, but you couldn't really blame him either. You felt terrible for letting this happen. Before you could do anything else, Moon stood beside you, "Uh... Y/N?"

 You looked up at Moon, "What's up?"

 "Can you watch Sun while I go to parts and services?" He asked, "They have extra rays there and I'd rather fix it then have the engineers do it. They make it much longer than they need too."

 You nodded, and Moon thanked you as he exited the daycare. The only ones left were you and Sun. 

 "Y-Y/N?" 

 "Yes?"

 "Why did Mrs. Madden raise her middle finger? What does it mean?"

 You sighed as you walked with him to the ball pit, "Its basically all of the naughty words you could imagine."

 Sun gasped, "SHE IS OFFICIALLY BANNED FROM THE DAYCARE!"

 you laughed as his eyes darted around the daycare. It was like he was planning to do something, but you couldn't figure out what. Luckily for you, you didn't have to wonder for too long. 

 "Do you want to help me make a banner?" He asked excitedly.

 You hesitated before nodding. Knowing how far away Parts and Service was, You knew that you had enough time to at least start it with Sun. He cheered, dropping the half of the ray he was holding as a silver cable lowered in front of the both of you. You knew that they were able to call the cable down, but it still surprised you every once in a while. 

 "Wait here, ok? I got to get the supplies!" He let of an excited giggle as he attached to cable to himself. 

 You watched as he slowly went up to the small balcony. This was going to be fun.