0.1

A/N: Hey! This is from my Reincarnation, I Want to Life A Peaceful Life. It's in the Special Chapter (at the bottom) labeled "Another Timeline". I decided to post it here so y'all can remember what I wrote and why I was inspired to write an Arcobaleno AU story rather than just making another special chapter for this plot line. Of course there will be similarities with this and the current story, but it will be more detailed, well thought out, and so forth. 

When ##### experienced death she thought it would be the end of it. But imagine her surprise when she was reborn, being a baby once again.

She was in Italy.

Her mother was a beautiful black haired woman that had a mix of Japanese and Italian features. And while she did not understand a word she said, from her actions, ##### knew that she was a lovely woman with a kind heart. Her father on the other hand, she had yet to see or meet him even once.

The years went by quick as ##### slowly grew up, her new name Tomoe. There wasn't a last name, her mother didn't have one and apparently she wasn't going to get her father's name since he was never in their lives.

Growing up in Sicily, Italy during a time full of violence and economic crisis it affected her and her mother as they grew worried of how they would continue to live, thankfully in the 1970s, the economy began to gain success once again.

(A/N: Idk the ages of the Arcabaleno or what year they were born so ima say Tomoe was born in 1968, a year before Shamal was born bc the curse happened like around 21 years before cannon. That would make her around 15-16 when she got the invite from Checkerface. I'm roughly assuming the ages. Like I feel like Skull would be 19 before he was turned bc he was young and cocky building up a reputation as a stunt driver. And Aria was born a few months after the curse happened, so Luce had to be in her mid to late twenties like maybe 25 years old. As for Reborn, before the curse this was gonna be his "last job" plus he was thinking about retirement and he already made his reputation as the Greatest hitman so I'm guessing he is at least in his 30s. Get my thought process on this?)

She learned how to read and write in Italian and even helped work at a bakery owned by a nice elderly couple to get some money to help support her mother. Her mother worked as a maid in some rich man's estate and despite not getting the best education as a child, she made sure Tomoe learned how to read and write in Japanese as well.

When she found out Tomoe had an interest in art and painting, she insisted on hiring her a tutor or mentor to help her. Tomoe had refused, not wanting to waste money on expensive tutors for a hobby, but surprisingly, her neighbor used to be an art professor and had lessons with her time to time for free, but in return Tomoe had to help him clean his house which was an amazing deal.

The community she lived in was a tight nit community, everyone knew everyone and they had each other's backs. And it was something Tomoe loved despite the not so great living conditions. She was just another average civilian that had more knowledge than others thanks to her past life.

One day, when she was painting something happened. It was nighttime and her mother was already asleep.

She heard a shout.

Tomoe paused in her brushes. She knew her community was usual safe, but there were still mobsters and mafia members lurking around, but they never come this close to the neighborhood.

'I should just ignore it,' she thought to herself and decided to put down her brushes. She was feeling wary and wasn't in the mood to paint anymore.

As she cleaned up her set, she heard another shout.

Okay, now Tomoe was getting nervous and suspicious. But she still wasn't going to go check it out. She was a white bitch, she's seen the movies. It's always the white people who go out first by acting like idiots checking out the scene instead of running away.