"No, I wanted to come take a nap with you. I missed you." He said making me smile softly and pat the bed beside me. He laid down and covered himself up then closed his eyes and I did the same, letting the darkness consume me.

~

I opened my eyes to see Luca still sleeping beside me on my bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes then crawled out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

I did my business then I washed my hands and then walked out and grabbed the bottle of fireball and walked out onto my balcony.

I screwed the lid off and sat it on the ledge of the balcony. I brought the bottle of fireball to my lips and gulped out of the bottle.

I heard a quiet footstep behind me making me turn and see Nico tip-toeing by Luca to reach me. "Whatcha doing?" He asked quietly making me laugh softly.

"He's a deep sleeper brother, you can talk louder." I said making him shake his head.

"He's not all the time." Nico said making me shake my head and lean against the railing.

"What did you guys do while I was gone?" I asked him, and he smiled.

"We had a meeting which I hope Alessandro and Lorenzo filled you in on everything." Domenico said making me nod my head.

"Don't worry they did." I said making him nod his head and smile.

"You did really good Friday night." Nico said making me smile.

"Thanks, I try my best." I said making him chuckle and shake his head.

"Man, it's good to have you back." He said pulling me into a hug and holding me tight making me smile.

"I'm happy to be back, the memories I lost from all of the torture are coming back slowly but they're coming." I said into his chest while wrapping my arms around him.

"That's a good thing." Domenico said making me nod my head into his chest.

"I remember something that could ruin Alessandro's life." I said making Nico pull away and he had a smirk on his face making me chuckle.

"I am not telling you, who knows you might use it to blackmail him and he's our brother." I said shaking my head while laughing.

"Damn it, I need something to use against him so he stops telling Dad about me not making my bed in the morning." Domenico said making me laugh.

"Why don't you do what I do, and just lay on the covers and just use another blanket and just fold it when you are done with it then fix the bed a little bit and boom a made bed." I said causing a smirk to form on his lips.

"That's an awesome idea." Domenico said making me shake my head and take a swig from the fireball.

"Luca wake your ass up, you two come down it's time for dinner." Dante said barging into my room making Nico and I turn in his direction and I looked to see Luca sitting up while rubbing his eyes.

I shook my head and walked out of my room then walked down out and then down the stairs. I headed to the dining area with my brothers walking behind me.

We walked into the dining area and the three of us glared at Dante. "What? Dad told me to come get you three, so that's what I did." Dante said making us scoff.

"More like kicked our sister's door in and say I quote 'Luca wake your ass up, you two come down it's time for dinner'," Domenico said making Dante chuckle nervously.

"You kicked our sister's door open?" Alessandro asked making Dante swallow the lump in his throat and then nodded his head.

"Don't do it again, understand?" Dad spoke making Dante nod his head.

"Yes, I understand, padre." Dante said looking down at his lap.

chefs walked out carrying plates and they sat the plates down in front of us and walked back into the kitchen. We picked up our utensils and started eating dinner.

Luca was the first one to finish and I was done right after he was. We grabbed our plates and walked into the kitchen where we cleared off our plates and then placed them in the dishwasher.

Luca closed the dishwasher and high five me then we walked upstairs to our rooms. I entered mine and walked straight into my closet and stripped out of my clothes and changed into sleeping clothes.

I walked out of the closet and then walked into the bathroom to do my business and then brush my teeth

I walked out of the closet and then walked into the bathroom to do my business and then brush my teeth. I threw my hair in a bun and then walked out making sure the lights were off.

I walked over to my bed and sat down then I grabbed the remote and turned on something to watch. There was a knock at my door making me turn my head to see Dad.

"I just wanted to let you know you can sleep in as long as you want tomorrow, the school called and said there was a gas leak so, there's no school for a couple of days." Dad said making me nod my head.

"I have a question if you don't mind," I said making him shake his head.

"I don't mind at all, Principessa. Ask whatever you wanna ask." Dad said making me nod my head.

"I just want to make sure this isn't my mind playing with me but did I used to call Alessandro, Sandy?" I asked making him burst into laughter.

"Oh, you did. It was the best thing I've ever heard. He was so offended when you called him sandy." Dad said making me laugh with him.

"Oh, I thought I was going crazy but I guess not." I said making him laugh a little harder.

"Nope, you're not going crazy. You actually called him Sandy." Dad said making me shake my head.

"He'll probably be happy to hear it now since everything that happened but I can't say it around the rest because they would use that to blackmail him so hard." I said making Dad agree with me.

"Okay, Principessa. I'll see you tomorrow, okay, you get some sleep. I love you." Dad said as he leaned down to plant a kiss on my head.

I nodded my head and smiled up at him. "Good night, Papa. I love you too." I said making him squeeze my cheek gently before walking out and closing the door behind him.

I smiled as I laid down and I grabbed the remote to turn on Criminal Minds. I grabbed my blanket and covered myself then hit the light switch above my head making the light go off.

I laid my head down against my pillows and closed my eyes letting the darkness consume me.