Was that what their conversation was about when he called taehyung. Now he didn't have anything to say back in return but had to bite back.

"You want to fuck me right now? In exchange for saving my life?" He returned the tease seeing the older's brows come together in a frown

"Don't worry I can take it, even after a surgery. I have to pay off my debt" he added opening his legs and winked at the older who looked at him with a done face causing Jungkook to chuckle 'two can always play this game'

Taehyung walked around his bed and unlocked the handcuffs. "You were never under arrest, this was to make sure I saw you before you flee the hospital.

Jungkook nodded not sure what to make of that information. Taehyung saved his life and went further to make sure he was treated and protected while he recovered?

Whatever, he needs to get out of here.

"How did you even get yourself into that mess? It was obvious from the invitation it was a set up and honestly I overlooked it because I believed no one would fall for it when I got the tip"

"I have no intrest in sharing my business with you. Detective" Jungkook stated rubbing his now uncuffed wrist.

True, Taehyung thought but those gangs are very dangerous having dealt with them first hand and if they are after someone it means it for a pay back or the target has something they desperately want and they won't stop till they get it.

It's not like he is worried. Jungkook can very much take care of himself but what happened that night shows that one cannot be too careful.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He asked seeing the younger removing the syringe connected to drip bag.

"Chill. I am only going to the bathroom"

"You are supposed to roll the drip bag hanger with you there."

"Am I supposed to shower with it?" Jungkook asked still trying to stop the blood.

"Don't do it yourself, let me call a nurse.."

"Don't call anyone!" He rejected

Taehyung sighed for the nth time before walking towards the younger to handle the bleeding arm.

He removed the pasters around the place, pressing a cotton wool into the place while added pressure to hold it in place. He got out a small wound plaster with his other hand. He checked to see the blood has reduced. He changed the cotton swap with a small one before putting the plaster to secure it in place.

"Done" he announced after confirming it was in place only to meet the younger staring at him amusedly.

Jungkook smiled looking away from the detective almost getting enchanted by his good looks again

"You are pretty good at this" he said looking at his well secured arm.

"Had a lot of practice. Do you need help going to that bathroom?"

"No, I'm good" Jungkook shook his head before fully sitting up and gently stepping down from the bed. He gave himself a few seconds to get used to feeling his feets on the floor before taking a step.

Taehyung carefully watched him walk into the bathroom and heard the sound of water after a few minutes.

He opened the wardrop in the room to find a fresh bedsheets to change the bed with. He changed the sheets. Opened the windows to ventilate the room better. Turned on the air purifier, he wasn't sure how many minutes passed by until the younger called out his name softly from the bathroom.

"Yeah?"

"Can I get a towel? And a proper change of clothes? There should be some in the wardrobe." He requested.

Taehyung walked back to the wardrobe he opened early and picked out a bathrope, towel and a comfortable pijamas. He walked towards the door and knocked before outstretching his hands into the bathroom without looking to hand him the clothes but it was not collected.

"What do you think you are doing?" Jungkook asked him.

"What?" He asked confused.

"My arm hurts, please don't stress me and bring in the clothes and stop acting like it's the first time you are seeing me naked"

"Oh, uh-huh" the detective carefully walked in to see the younger standing in his naked glory.

"Towel?" Jungkook requested and the detective handed him the towel and the bathrope next after he had patted his body a few time.

"Come help me dry my hair. It's uncomfortable with one arm"

"O-of course" Taehyung walked closer "Let me help you with your pants" he offered walking closer and helping the younger wear the pijamas pant one leg after the other.

He still had the rope hang lazily over his shoulders as taehyung came behind him to dry his hair with tower.

Jungkook standing in front of a mirror waited as taehyung dried hair decide to rest his exhausted body on the older. He rested his body on the others chest and sighed closing his eyes as the older did his job.

Soon he felt himself being turned around and lifted from under his thighs and in reflex wrapped his legs around taehyung waist and his good hand over his shoulder.

Oh he would have protested or dropped a sneaky comment but he is just tired and for once wanted to be taken care of.

Taehyung brought the younger back into the room, sitting him on the bed before helping him wear his shirt.

"Don't lay down yet" he instructed walking back to the closet to find a hair dryer. "You will catch a cold if you don't dry your hair completely"

Jungkook was already sleepy and tired. He feels weak which is probably from the drugs or the too much sleep but all he wants right now is to crawl under the clean sheets and sleep again.

"Hurry, I want to sleep~" Jungkook whined, yawning before rubbing his eyes with his closed fist.

Taehyung was shocked at the overload of cuteness, Hot Jungkook was already the death of him but cute Jungkook is bad for his heart as he can hear the muscle in his chest pounding profusely.

"What are you waiting for?" Jungkook asked pulling him closer by the waist and resting his head on his chest. "I hope you can dry the hair like this" he mumbled already closing his eyes.

It took taehyung a couple of seconds to regain his composure and started to gently blowdry the hair not moving around much to have Jungkook be as comfortable as possible.

Yoongi opened the door but closed it immediately seeing the position their boss was in.

"Why are you closing the door?" Jimin asked confused at the gesture.

"Change of plans. Let's go have dinner"

"What- but someone needs to be with Jungkook right now" Jimin protested.

"Don't worry, someone is already in the room with him"

Jimin knows extractly what the older meant because each time the detective is here he doesn't want anyone in the room with them. He looked at the closed door for a few seconds before hesitantly going after yoongi.

'Are they in some sort of relationship now?'

_____________________

What y'all think about the interaction btw Tae and look?

Thoughts?

See you next chapter.