Additional Chapter: FIVE WEEKS LATER

Start from the beginning

JJ takes Rafe by his collar of his shirt- headbutting him hard against his face- making a cracking noise as JJ's head collides with Rafe's nose, making some blood spill. "Fuuck!" Rafe yells, squeezing a hand over his nose tightly. JJ pushes Rafe back with force- causing him to crash back against the floor, almost hitting his head onto the floor in the process.

As JJ is standing, Rafe growls, staggering back onto his feet, he picks up a chair- hauling it at JJ- JJ flinches away just in time- ducking away as it's been hurtled toward him, taking a step to the side and it almost takes out another bystander.

Rafe picks up a beer bottle at a table close by, smashing it against the side of the table, causing it to break, creating the kind of jagged edges that could do serious damage and JJ's eyes flip up instantly. JJ eyes Rafe, his gaze drops to the broken bottle- the blades of glass glinting- his gaze comes back up to Rafe and he gapes as he thinks. His legs spring into a stance ready to make a run. JJ is quick to jump out of the way when Rafe launches at him with the bottle, Rafe crashing into a stand behind JJ, causing it to topple over- vases and decorations crashing and toppling to the ground, causing a mess. He misses JJ as he'd duck out of the way. JJ shifts on his feet, and takes off- reasons he knew he couldn't confront Rafe right now. Rafe bolts after him, swerving past people in a crowded corridor. JJ is slowed down, staggered by the large group of people intercepting his way, by the time Rafe has caught up Rafe has got JJ tightly by the collar. JJ attempts to duck and break away, but Rafe throws him up against the wall beside him, pinning JJ down hard against the wall, sneering and showing his teeth, threatening him with the bottle- he tilts his head with a glare- the smashed bottle pressed to JJ skin- the side of JJ's face starts to trickle with blood.

Ki finally catches up, heaving breaths full of air- bystanders watching on gasping, murmuring amongst themselves as they stand around in shock.

JJ watches Rafe, breathing heavily- brows scrunched together. "What are you gonna do now, fucker... you can't do shit-" he spits. "...you got a whole fucking audience of people watching on- just look around."

Rafe shrugs his brows- showing no care... his eyes bore into JJ's, trying to pull apart the best way he could bring him pain. "I'll kill you, JJ-" he says through his teeth- pressing the glass a little tighter to his skin, and JJ groans in pain. "I'll make everyone watch-" his stopped when Ki intercepts, pulling his arm back holding the bottle with all her strength- yelling at him- a string of words coming out of her mouth all at once- whilst Rafe is trying not to pay her attention.

"Get out of my face- Ki!" Rafe yells back, pulling her back- his eyes finding her this time with a hardened look.

"Excuse me?!" she scoffs angrily- briefly stopping- then going back to tugging desparately at his arm.

"What are you doing- hmm? Here with JJ- hmm? Explain to me what the hell your doing!" he yells. His seething with anger- pushing his arm back from her strong grip- but his stronger and succeeds. He brings the glass to dig deeper into JJ's skin- making JJ hiss in angony.

"Rafe stop! What's wrong with you- your hurting him!-" she cries desparately, tears starting to form in her eyes. His eyes dart over her angrily- guilt and jealously swirling altogether in him. But his still spirally out of control, the alcohol in him was stirring in him deeply- his veins are throbbing with anger- consuming every fibre of his being with something possessive inside, he can't describe it, and he doesn't think he can hold himself back anymore. He wants to let go of JJ and take her instead- swing her over his shoulder, and take her somewhere far away... he wants to hold her down somewhere and make her understand she must never go to JJ again... she can't have anything to do with him again- she needs to understand. He never wants her to see JJ or any of her pogues friends again- they've caused enough harm to him- caused him a fair amount of trouble! "He wanted to meet- to propose how we could get Tannyhill back- I'm assuming that's what Barry told you, right- I was doing it for you Rafe! For you!" Ki gets out desparately, seeing he wasn't himself.

Rafe seeths through his teeth, trying his best to remain in control. "Yeah... you want me to believe that, don't you-" he spits, sweat forming over his temple, over his brows. "After all the shit your friends have done?! Kiara I'm not stupid!"

"Believe me!" Ki yells back - "please, ok?" she begs him this time, trying to retract his arm holding the bottle down gently. "Please... Let go, Rafe."

Rafe shakes his head, turns his gaze over to JJ.

"I'm sick of seeing this pogue friend of yours- ruin my life over and over again.. I'm going to torture you- Maybank... slice you-" he sneers as he feels himself being pulled fiercely away by some strong arms. The guard at the resturant finally had sprung into action- dragging him back fiercely and thrusts Rafe's arms behind his back, confining him- then calling in for back up. The second guard helps the first guard, then pushes Rafe onto the ground- it all happening so quick, Ki gazes on in horror, her hands coming up to cover her gaping mouth.

"Rafe- Rafe- look at me-" she says crouching down beside him. "Y-you'll be ok."

His eyes look worn out... his gaze floats about, not meeting hers, the guards speaking quickly and in another language to each other- a flood of voices rushing through his head making him drained and tired.

Rafe moans, and Ki's gaze darts up to the guards. "Let him go-" she rasps, desparately. "...please- I'll take him home-"

"M'am- we can't do that. His caused damage to private property- his disorderly behavour has posed danger to the public. I'm sorry- you come bail him out after we're done with him."

Ki's smile twitches trying to seem understanding. She follows them as they pull Rafe over to a car, asscorting him to a police car that had just pulled up. Whilst the guards converse with one another and the authorities, one speaking into a radio, Ki turns to Rafe- taking him by the face, making sure he looks her in the eyes. She leans in and kisses him lightly, his eyes trailing up to meet hers slowly... then they lower away again. She see's how they are torn... anger and rage still spills in him- they still swirl fiercely in his eyes, but they are much more worn out and glazed a little by this stage.

"First... I love you." she hums emotionally, biting back her lip- trying to paste a small comforting smile. She hopes he will listen. His eyes slowly come up to look into hers again, but his still silent- and his eyes still dimmed but become dark again carrying deep emotions within them. Her eyes sway away- she looks around- unsure how he'll take what her 'second' would be- what she'd meant to tell him earlier but couldn't... what she's about to say or how she will say it... how will she let her next words out?? She still presses herself on... "A-and... and-and..." she licks her lips nervously, pressing herself to do it... it's hard- and her throat is lodged and her heart is thumping incredibly hard in her chest... her palms are sweaty but she has to do this... she needs to let it out... "A-and... ahhh... second..." she this time looks him straight in his eyes. "S-second I'm ahhh... I'm ahhh... I'm ahhh pregnant." she gives him a small smile.

His eyes grow- flipping his gaze up to meet hers... his lips twisting and tightening into a thin line... his shocked- taken back are not the right words, but he can't seem to move? He sucks at his bottom lip as her words echo his ears like a subtle hum ringing continously- muting every other sound out. His eyes twinkle- wandering over hers- squinting his brows together. "What?"

Her eyes cast away, unsure of how he'd taken it... "Mmmm, yeah... we're gonna... your... ahhh.. your gonna be a dad, I guess..." she shrugs with a subtle smile. Her brows twitch as she tries to bring her gaze back up, and she waits for his response.

He doesn't have time to respond- his still struck- in utter shock... his body stiff but is being dragged and pushed away into the car, the guard bending his head and pressing him to get in, closing the door as soon as Rafe's inside.

Rafe's eyes never leave her, watching her as though his world had just been froozen in time- his eyes begin to dim through the glass window and soften as though he'd come to a realisation- how he'd acted- erupted, acted impulsively and aggressively toward her- he could have caused her hurt... some overpowering protective feeling jolts through him and his situation was making his body tingle with the need to get out- to go to her... but his been driven away with the flood of thoughts streaming his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys you can tell me yay or nay for this part? Anyway, no guarantees on a new part any time soon if I do write it up. But if I do I'll be adding a new Chapter book? Anyways, hope you all been well!!