"What are you saying? This is our relationship. I won't pay attention to anyone who opposes us," Kao said, cupping Gulf's cheek.

Just then, they heard knocks on the door.

"Can I come into my own office?" P'Best asked, his voice muffled from outside.

Kao promptly unlocked the door.

"Even though I'm locked outside my own office, I'm glad you locked the door. I swear these people never lock their doors," P'Best commented before taking a seat at his desk.

"It's funny how you knock on your door," Kao's manager added, entering the office and sitting next to P'Best.

Kao and Gulf stood there, their expressions filled with fear as if they were expecting their managers to demand a breakup.

"Why are both of you just standing there?" P'Best asked, sounding puzzled.

"You should have told us about your relationship earlier so we could handle it properly. How can we manage things we don't know about?" P'Kao's manager chimed in.

"Gulf and I..." Kao and Gulf exchanged astonished glances. What was happening?

P'Best sighed before speaking up.

"We spoke to the management team, and they informed us that they have no issue with the news, and it's up to you to decide how you want to proceed. They're fine with your relationship. The ball is in your court," P'Best explained.

Gulf and Kao turned towards each other, their eyes locking.

"Gulf... I know it might be early, but I want to proclaim to the world that you are my love. However, if you're not ready yet, I understand. We can simply say it's fanservice," Kao expressed. He wanted to announce their love to the world, but he didn't want to pressure Gulf.

Gulf looked at Kao, reflecting on his words. Fanservice? Hadn't he learned from past mistakes? He didn't want their relationship to be labeled as such.

"P... I don't want to be labeled as fanservice. You told me before that you wanted to hug and hold my hand publicly. I wanted that too. Maybe this is our chance to do just that," Gulf said firmly, holding both of Kao's hands.

"Are you sure?" Kao asked, his voice wavering with hope.

Gulf nodded with conviction. Kao then embraced Gulf tightly, unable to contain his happiness. He kissed Gulf's forehead, overwhelmed with love.

"God, I love you so much. How can someone be this kind, brave, and beautiful all at once?" Kao kissed Gulf's cheek.

"P..." Gulf's face flushed as he hid it in Kao's chest. Kao chuckled and hugged him even tighter.

"Ehem... Did you forget we were here?" Both of them turned around with awkward smiles.

"Gosh, lovebirds. You could have at least told us to leave," Kao's manager stood up.

"Anyways, since we know what your decision is, we will handle it accordingly," P'Best stood up and then left the office.

"So... how do we announce it?" Gulf asked. Kao pondered for a while before smirking.

"You know... I was invited to Mew's wedding too," Kao showed a sneaky smile.

Two days later,

"Are you ready?" Kao asked.

"Yes," Gulf nodded. Both of them wore black suits that fit them perfectly, enhancing their charms. They both came out of the car and then intertwined their hands.

Immediately, the paparazzi surrounded them and took pictures. Gulf looked at Mew in the corner, who clenched his fist, but he knew Mew would not and could not do anything. Gulf was not afraid anymore. He knew that Kao was there with him.

"Gulf..." Kao called out to him.

"Yes, P?" Gulf turned around.

"I am here with you," Kao smiled widely at Gulf. The flashing from the cameras became faster.

Those were the words that opened Gulf's heart. Now he understood that everything he had gone through was all for this one moment where he could publicly declare that he was dating someone he loved.

That's how a broken heart met a loving heart and ended up being two loving hearts that beat for each other.

END

A/N: It's the end! Thank you so much for being here from the start. I appreciate all your support and comments. I am so happy to know that there are people who like this pair. Love you all so much💕

Some ask me questions so I figured I just answer them here:

1. I didn't do any 18+ scenes in any of my work because I tried it before but it feels so awkward. I am not good at describing things especially since I tend to just write a direct approach. Probably due to my workplace.

2. I don't know when I will publish another story as I am dependent on my schedule.

3. I'm not sure whether I will write about Mew because right now my main focus is on Gulf.