part 01. smelling like death

[ s m e l l i n g  l i k e  d e a t h ]
unrevised

*italicized phrases are internal conversations.*

My phone buzzed for the thousandth time today. Texts filled with so many questions.

Where are you?
Why aren't you at school?
Did you do the homework?

Yeah the last one was from Stiles. And like the previous thousands, I ignored them.

A fullmoon is when a wolf is at its most vulnerable yet strong state. Well at least that's what somewolves used to say.

As I grew up, I learned that it was the exact opposite for me. When full moon strikes I get into my most fearful and dangerous state. My luck, I got to rent a place that as a vacant basement that they allowed me to use for the meantime.

I don't know how I ended up here though, the last thing I remember was me passing out on my kitchen floor. Now I'm chained to a little metal thing sticking out from the cement floor.

Wow, floors really love me.

-•-•-•-

I woke up the next day laying on my bed.

Maybe I can teleport. New alpha features?

I picked up a loose white v-neck, covered it with a loose grey cardigan and leather mocked jeans. I paired that with black leather ankle boots and my usual purse from last time, since I was too busy to change into a new one. I picked up my phone and texted Scott, asking if he needed a ride to school. Since he's on the way, I may as well kill two birds with one stone. Telling him about my unique feature and getting to school. I received a reply saying that he'd love to.

I picked up my keys, extra books that really couldn't fit in my purse and started up my car. Which I dropped all my stuff in the passenger seat before every took place. I then headed to Scott's house, which took literally five minutes to get to. I moved my supplies and purse to my back seat. I hoped out of my car, with the engine still running - so unsafe by the way. I then knocked on the dark wooden door and waited for someone to answer. Scott came out of the door causing me to step back a little bit and allowed him to lock his house.

He started walking towards the side of his house and pulled out his bike. "Would it be okay if I rode my bike there instead?"

I shook my head, "I have a bike rack, just hang it and I'll still be able to drive you to school." He gave me a skeptical look after he looked at my back rack on the back of my Jeep. "It's okay, I won't bite.." I'm punny.

He finally agreed and I secured his bike into place. I got back into the car and made our way to the campus.

"So, why the sudden offer?"

"I want to get to know the people I'm surrounded by!" I teased, "besides I want to see if I have to kill someone - if that certain someone hurts Allison."

I hear him gulp and his heart beat starts to raise. "What to do you mean?"

Come one Stella, just let it out. It's as easy as saying words. Oh wait, it is just saying words.

"I know what you are Scott, and I also know that you like Allison as much as she likes you." I smiled, I tailgates the student car in front of us that was trying to get a parking spot. "I know you heard that Scott. And I know you can hear this one too.." I whispered ever so lightly as I continued to find a parking spot nonchalantly.