part 01. problems

[ p t o b l e m s ]
unrevised

*italicized phrases are internal conversations.*

I finished applying my matte light maroon lipstain, and grabbed my car keys off of the counter bowl of misc.

I got in my car, dropping my bag onto the passenger seat and started up my car.

I parked my car and heard honking behind me. I turned my head and saw a silver Porshe. A silhouette got out of the car and headed my way. I tilted my head down in nervousness.

"You're in my spot." A raspy voice announced, I looked up and scoffed. All my nervous anxiety gone just by seeing his face.

"I don't think your name is on the spot Whittemore." I replied and pushed him out of the way by opening my door. He moved to the side, that abled me to get out. "I think you should move your car or else your little grouchy girlfriend might just explode." I said my lips really close to his ears then moved away as I pointed at a really red Lydia.

"Looks like Jackson's met his match." Stiles says as he approached me with Scott by his side..

"Meaning?" I tilted my head.

"That's his spot and no one ever takes it. Ever. And he basically just gave it away to you just like that." He explained as we walked over to my locker where Allison was waiting.

She saw who I was walking with and started blushing as she looked down.

Ahh young love. I just hope he would tell her sooner. I know what'd she'd start thinking.

-•-•-•-

"Stella?!" I shocked Dylan looked at me.

I growled, "I can explain!"

"Explain what?! The fact that your have a beard, fangs and your appearance!" He yelled and started storming away. I quickly shifted back and grabbed his arm. He jumped away and just looked at me.

"How did this happen and how long have you been like this?" He asked with sympathy and sadness in his eyes.

"I was born like this... My parents are both Alpas of different pacts. My mom is a werejaguar and my dad is a werebachee." I explained.

His face was blank, he then started backing away from me.

"Please don't leave me, please don't throw away all the 3 years we spent together." I begged. He shook his head

Thats when I knew that if you want someone to stay in your life, you should tell them everything in the first place.

-•-•-•-

Dylan was my boyfriend of 3 years, even when he found out that I lived in a orphanage and that I want to find my parents he still stuck with me. He even helped me find Beacon Hills.

The next day, I was gonna look for him at school but I found him snoghing it up with another girl.

He moved on fast, maybe he didn't have to move on. Maybe he stopped loving me along the years.

A pair of hands waved right in front of my face.

"She's alive!" Stiles exclaimed and laughed. Allison was looking at me with concern while Scott is looking at me with suspicion.

"Sorry." I apologized, I grabbed Scott's arm and announced that I needed fk talk to him for a while and that we'll meet in class.

The crowd dispered as the bell rang. I turned to Scott as we walked slowly to class.