When they find you dead (y/ns pov)

⚠️⚠️YET AGAIN IN WINNIES CHAPTER IT DOES HAVE A SMALL AMOUNT OF DETAIL OF THE SUICIDE SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE OR ARE EXPERIENCING THEM KIND OF THOUGHTS PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT READ⚠️⚠️

Sarah(Y/Ns pov)
I was on my way back to the cottage after being with friends, I decided to take a short cut because I missed sarah so much, without being able to touch her made me sad so I couldn't wait to get home, but as I approached the cottage I saw witch hunters, my immediate reaction was to run and save sarah, I tried to sneak in so they wouldn't see me but I didn't realise there was some more blocking the other entrance, I was screaming for sarah to run but nothing happened, I got asked multiple times about who the Sanderson's had killed, I kept my mouth shut, I could feel myself being dragged to the barrels as well as the ropes and I knew I was gonna die. they asked more and more questions but I still kept my lips sealed, they eventually sentenced me to death I took a deep breath and I hoped that Sarah was safe, I felt the barrel being kicked from underneath my feet I tried so hard to fight it but eventually everything had gone dark and I knew I was no longer alive.

winnie(Y/NS pov)
as soon as I heard the poison winnie had spat at me all I could do was say fine and I walked out, immediately after I left the cottage I ran I never wanted to see Winifred Sanderson again. my heart felt so heavy and full of heart break, I sobbed and sobbed and I couldn't seem to stop, every time I closed my eyes her words were playing in my head. I thought she loved me how could someone who says she "loves" me say such a thing..? I've been through a lot in life and I was so glad when I met Winnie she made me feel so safe and loved, but now this has happened...I'm clearly the problem I know I am. I reach into my bag to look for a pen and some paper I was looking to write Winnie a letter and leave it at the cottage, but I felt something in my bag, I pulled it out and it revealed sleeping pills, the thought had crossed my mind and with how I was feeling I thought that things would get better so not to do anything drastic, but the more I thought about it, it made perfect sense I was feeling nervous but the pain I was feeling was much worse, so one by one I swallowed the pills after I took them all I realised I don't have much time so I wrote my letter to Winnie (the letter is in the previous chapter!) after I finally finished my letter I decided to just sit there until I felt sleepier and sleepier and before I knew it I was gone...