what their insecurities are

Sarah
I think that Sarah will be insecure that you'd leave, that one day you'll finally come to your "senses" and leave, but you reassure her that you'll never leave, you know everything about the Sanderson's because Sarah saw you as someone special and hopefully wouldn't judge to much, when she told you she saw your face go blank, she really thought you was gonna leave but you ran up to her and jumped in her arms, you again tell her that you won't leave, you love Sarah for who she is, you do have a talk with her about bringing children back, well not as many, she informs you that that's the only thing that will keep them young, you understand to a certain extent, you do ask if there is any other way but unfortunately there isn't, but you don't judge, you know it may be wrong but your love for Sarah just feels so right.

Winnie
Her beauty. she is most definitely insecure that she isn't beautiful enough for you, you think Winnie is so beautiful no matter what she thinks you will never find her ugly, everytime she sees you interacting with someone she gets jealous, she doesn't want to stop you from socialising but she doesn't want you to leave considering apart from her sisters and her book ofc you are her whole world, you swore to Winnie you'd love no one else apart from her and ever since you made that promise you've stuck to it for a very long time.