When you get angry

Sarah
She will be upset, because she knew how much you hated getting angry but a random man decided to grope you. you was absolutely fuming you hit him across the face and kicked him. Sarah was proud but you was shaking from the adrenaline rush mixed with anger she would pull you out of the situation and you would just sit there just shaking as well as crying, when you get angry you cry because beating the shit out of the pervert who touched you only did so little, you had a really bad temper but you knew how to control it sometimes but other times you didn't, and this was one of them, you didn't really wanna talk about it so Sarah just stayed silent, she knew silence would help you calm your emotions and help you collect your thoughts, she would hold you to calm down the shaking and give you forehead kisses just to make you feel a little bit better.

Winnie
Winnie would see you getting upset because of your parents, she would also be very mad with them, everything they said about you made her blood boil, but then they started with Winnie and you wouldn't have it, you lost your temper which shut your parents up, Winnie couldn't explain how proud of you she was for finally standing up for them but it turned out you got yourself that angry your nose started to bleed, so she took you home and cleaned you up, she would ask you how a little thing like you could have such a temper, it did make you giggle but you then felt really bad, you apologised for losing your temper you just hated that your parents would even dare and speak about Winnie like that, she would tell you that it's okay and she's so proud you finally stood up to them, the night would end with Winnie being a hopeless flirt and you being a blushing mess.