Chapter 14

Kyungsoo's POV

-School-

Everyone in the class are excited to know their groupmates for the project in Mr. Henry's subject. We are having our History class and the next class will be English Lit.

"I want to make a horror genre." Sehun said, out of the blue.

"Why? Aren't you afraid to think about scary things huh Sehun-ah? Luhan asked.

"I am. But making a horror book with you will be less scary. Because you're with me." Sehun answered.

"Stop it." Luhan said, blushing.

I love watching this two having those sweet moments. I was watching them when I caught a glimpse of Jongin. This day, they sat at the opposite side.

He was looking at my direction. I was thinking that maybe he was looking at me, but i realize that, why would he look at me? He doesn't care about me anymore right? So why?

Thoughts are randomly popping in ny mind when Chanyeol asked something.

"What do you want to eat for dinner huh? Chanyeol asked.

"I want to cook for you today." I answered.

"Really?" Chanyeol said, surprised.

"Yes. It's for everything, Yeol. Like a thank you dinner for you." I said.

"Im speechless." Chanyeol said.

I love the way Chanyeol reacted. It's like he won a lottery or something. All i know is that he is really happy with what i said.

" I really can't wait to go home." Chanyeol said then he gave me a kiss on my cheeks.

I don't know what just happened. I looked at him and he made himself look like an innocent child, like he didn't do something. I really can't help it but blushed. Who wouldn't right? Hay. You really do love me.

He really does.

Jongin's POV

My mind is on him.

Fully on him.

He's been on my mind from last night up till now. He caught me looking at him but he ignored me. Then I heard them talking.

Hearing him going to cook for someone made my taste buds miss his cooking.

Seeing him kissed by someone ignites fire in my heart.

And the worst is,

Seeing him blush for that kiss made my heart blaze with jealousy.

Im starting to miss everything about him. Im also starting to feel stupid for leaving him. Guilt are starting to rise from all the things i've done to him.

How will I going to deal with him? Would I talk to him?
Would he listen?
What about Baekhyun?
Will he understand?

I was cut off my thoughts when the bell rang, signaling the next subject.
Oh right, the English Lit. Groupings are gonna be posted today. I wish we will be in a group together.

Mr. Henry entered the class with a white paper in his hand.

"Good afternoon Class. In my hand, is the list for your group project. After posting it, you should look for your group members and start working. Im giving you this whole period to brainstorm." the professor announced.

"Oh and by the way. There is a group that consist of only 3 members because we are short of students." he added.

Mr. Lau posted the paper in the board and all of the students gather around the paper. Baekhyun urge me to look at it too and this is what I've seen.

Mr. Henry Lau
English Literature - Book Project
Class 4-A

Group 1 - Drama
Kim Jongdae
Oh Sehun
Kim Taeyeon
Kwon Yuri

Group 2 - Sci-Fi
Lee Amy
Cho Kyuhyun
Kim Minseok
Lu Han

Group 3 - Horror
Byun Baekhyun
Kim Taehyung
Jung Krystal
Hwang Tiffany

Group 4 - Mystery
Zhang Yixing
Liu Amber
Wu Kris
Lee Donghae

Group 5 - Musical
Kim Junmyeon
Son Seung Yeon
Park Shin Hye
Huang Zi Tao

Group 6 - Romance
Kim Jongin
Do Kyungsoo
Park Chanyeol

Note: The list is FINAL. No transferring, exchanging of group member.

-END-

I am happy. Really.
But with the looks of his face, his not.

This is fate.
It's inevitable.
And know i realize what this means.

I'm gonna get Kyungsoo back.

No, I'm gonna get MY KYUNGIE back.

A/N: late update. This is were it will all start. Jongin's now gonna make a move.
Sorry for not updating sooner. My cousin's newborn baby died last week. I was supposed to be his one of his godfather but this happened. We are in a grief. She's only 5 days old. Thank you for your deep understanding guys.

Vote, Comment and Share.
Thank you for your support.
Please anticipate for Gamble of Love coming soon.

Kamsahamnida!