Chapter 10

Chanyeol's POV

I still can't believe that its him. He's the one that's responsible for all of Kyungsoo's hurt and sadness. I knew him since childhood and i know there is a reason for him doing that. I want to talk to him. I know i've become too harsh to him the last time we saw each other but you can't blame me. Im mad because he hurt Kyungsoo. And seeing him hurt is the last thing I wanna see.

We are on our way to school and Kyungsoo seems to be happy.

"You look pretty happy today huh. Is it because of me?" i asked him.

"I just sleep well. And i feel that there is something good that will happen today, that's why i feel positive." he answered while giving me his breath-taking heart shape smile.

"Seeing you happy makes me happy too. Always be happy ha? Kyungsoo. Smile for me everyday." i said.

"Yes. I will." he said while smiling.

We arrived at school. Luckily, were not yet late. He told me to stop in front of the gate for him to go down.

"I need to go to the library now before going to class. See you at the room, okay?" he said.

"Okay. I will just park it then i'll head to the room." i answered.

I saw him run to the library while i drive to the parking lot. After parking it, i headed to the room. While walking, i saw a familiar car.

It's Jongin's Mercedes Benz.

"So he's back." i mutter to myself.

Now i can feel that something will happen.
Something bad.

Kyungsoo's POV

Im heading towards the library now. Im returning a book that i've borrowed and i've decided to borrow a different book today.

"Good Morning Mam!" i greeted her with a smile as I entered the library.

"Good morning!" she answered.

I approached the librarian to return the book and for my library card to be signed.

"Mam, is the fiction section now open?" i ask her. They have inventory last week and I wonder if its open now. I want to borrow a novel this time.

"Oh yes. It's already open. There are some students there now." she answered.

"Oh okay. How many books can I borrow today?" i ask.

"You can borrow up to three books." the librarian answered.

"okay mam. Thank You!" i said as i hurried to the shelves.

"Finally, students are having affection to books." i mutter to myself while i hurried to the fiction section.

Our library is quite big and the fiction section is downstairs. Students merely visits the library in the morning. Everytime i went here by this hour, it has only a few students or sometimes none at all.

I entered the fiction section but no one is around.

"I thought there are a couple of students here." i mutter to myself.

I walk to the shelf with the romance genre. I love reading novels about love. It inspires me to be more passionate and loving. As i was scanning the titles of the book, something caught my eye.

The book entitled, "Just Tell Me, I'll Let You Go". I pull the book and read the excerpt at the back. It's about a man being a martyr in their relationship. Even if he knew that his boyfriend is cheating on him, still he never leaves him. Until one day, when he realized that his martyrdom is nothing but a waste.

I opened it and was about to read the introduction when i hear the last shelf shake. I was on the 5th shelf and there are 10 shelves in the fiction section. I was startled because I know i am the only one.
Curiousity strikes me and I slowly and quietly walk to the 9th shelf.

It shakes again. I braced myself. If I will see a ghost then I will run. I pulled a book fron the shelf to see what it was. I see a person's back wearing a uniform.

I pulled another book so i can see clearly. I saw a hand on the person's nape.
I concluded that maybe they are a couple making out. I decided to leave them and continue their private time until I heard a voice.

"Baek.." the voice moaned.

I was petrified to what i've heard. I know that voice.

Now i peeked at the aisle they were.

And i was right.

It was Kim Jongin, giving Byun Baekhyun a hot french kiss.

I quietly walk away. Then I suddenly felt something.

Tears. Running down in my face.
I was so wrong about today.
Everything I thought about being happy today, vanished.

I, Do Kyungsoo, just watch a fucking make-out of my ex-boyfriend whom im still madly in love with.

A/N: been busy because of my summer job. I've been tutoring this summer so updating the story became my least priority now. But i will keep my promise to finish this and to update my other stories.

I barely promote my other story so please anticipate it ! :")

Thank you for supporting this story !
Comment, Vote and Share !
All comments are greatly appreciated ! :")

Kamsahamnida Chingus !