Chapter 13

Jongin's POV

Damn.

It's the first word that came up in my mind after I saw them at the garden earlier. I don't know what to feel anymore.

I don't want seeing Kyungsoo happy with other guys. Especially Chanyeol. I knew that ever since he had a big crush on Kyungsoo. And now, he won.

After we saw them, I pull Baekhyun to the cafeteria to eat. I just did that to leave the garden because after what I saw, it made me lose my appetite.

We arrived at the crowded cafeteria. Baekhyun said that he will order for us while I look for a vacant table. Baekhyun came back with a tray of food.

He sat across the table.

"Someone saw us. Back at the library." Baekhyun started.

"Who?" i asked. Actually, i don't care if somebody saw us back there. We own the school so I am not afraid.

"Kyungsoo. He's the one who saw us." Baek said, lowering his voice.

"What??" I shouted.

Many people in the cafeteria started to turn their heads to us.
I just ignored them.

"How did you know?? Huh?? Do you have a proof??" I worriedly asked.

"Yes. The book in his table. Its the one I've borrowed from the library last week. It means he is there when we are doing it. I told you, Jongin. I told you !" Baekhyun, half scolding me.

I just answered it with a shrug. What can I do now? He already saw us there.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The day of the school ends.
Students are running off to their beloved homes.

I still feel the same towards Kyungsoo. I tried to divert my mind to other things, but the scene in the garden always come up.

But I knew to myself that I love Baekhyun. I love him. I choose him over Kyungsoo. But now, why do i feel this way?

We arrived at the house.

"Is there something wrong?" Baekhyun asked.

"You've been quiet from school until here. Is their a problem? Just tell me." He asked again.

"Kiss me, Baek. Give me you're sweetest kiss." I asked him.

Wondering why, Baekhyun did what I asked of him.

He gave me the sweetest kiss he can. I can feel his soft lips on mine.
I even closed my eyes to feel it.

But when I opened my eyes,

It's not Baekhyun that I saw kissing me.

It's Kyungsoo.
I miss him.
And i think,

I still love him.

A/N: is it lame?? Idk. Fast update for you guys ! :") Next week will be the list. Thank you for supporting !! :") Soon to be 30K views and 1K votes !! :")

Guys, promote this story to others and don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share this fic !! :")

Anticipate "Gamble Of Love". It will feature, KaiSoo as main and other ships as supporting. Another OTP will rise here between EXO and VIXX so anticipate !! :")

Kamsahamnida !! :")