Chapter 13: Hands on The Weed

Start from the beginning

"Don't you guys need to wait until he attacks before you guys can do anything against him?" Tails questioned. Kirby sadly nodded as Tails looked ahead. "I see, Meta Knight is passing over to protect Hero Town at night and to alert you guys. Just a heads up."

Kirby cheered, "Appreciate it! Thanks for the support as always Tails!" Tails nodded as Kirby walked back inside. Tails kept searching the area around when heard sounds in the distance. However it was just Azura who was walking by.

Tails laughed, "Hey Lady Azura! It's been a while since I've seen you! How's the city going?"

"Dawn City is doing just fine, Luigi has been able to get the city back in shape after the war. It was such a wonderful feeling to be back together after so long. I know the war was concluded just two months ago but it feels like I can remember everything so well..." Azura sighed.

Tails replied, "Yeah I get what you mean, it's a lot to take in especially since the war just concluded just a little while ago. Afterwards, Chrom became insanely obsessed with technology, as that started it ended. Such a strange feeling..." Azura nodded as she looked around the area. Then she looked up to where the sun is setting.

Azura asked, "Oh, what time is it?"

"Uh... eighteen, fifty-four... the sun is just hitting the deck," Tails replied. Azura nodded as she continued to watch the sun set. She felt herself at ease as a the summer breeze brushed upon her. "I can't wait for Autumn to begin, the feelings are so nice and the weather just is awesome! Afterwards, Winter! The snow! The good stuff!"

Azura asked, "Do you have a favorite season of sorts?"

Tails replied, "I like all of them, they bring back good memories no matter what!" Azura nodded as she turned around from Tails. Tails walked up to her and looked at her in confusion. "What about you Azura? Do you have a preference?"

Azura responded, "I love Spring and Summer the most. I enjoy Autumn and Winter a lot too but-" Out of nowhere, there was a yelp for help. The two looked over in confusion as they got themselves ready to attack. They searched the area around but there was no luck. "What was that?"

Tails muttered, "Don't tell me it's Team Villain again with their schemes..." The two stuck together as they continued scanning the area around. That's when Azura tapped Tails on the shoulder and he looked over. There were a group of figures standing in the distance. The sun made them appear as if they were in the shadows. Right behind them, was none other than... Mickey. Those ears you could see from miles away.

Azura whispered, "It's... Mickey but he seems to have help with him..." Tails looked over as they dashed over to Tails and Azura. It was Team Villain alongside him. "Team Villain!?"

Marth laughed, "Good to see you all! We decided to team up with Mickey Mouse here. We heard he's from Asternia and we decided to go ahead and help him out. You two are the only ones here? How charming..."

"Enough with the games Marth!" Tails yelled. Marth chuckled as Mickey chewed on his weed. The two looked up at him in anger as Tails tried to alert the heroes in the café, but that wasn't any good. They didn't seem to pay attention.  

"NEED A HAND!?" Someone shouted. Then landed Shea, she took out her blades and stared up at the group.

Azura giggled, "Good to see you Shea! Thanks for helping!"

"No problem, I just let my brother know of what's going on and soon the heroes will be out-" Just as Shea said that the heroes all dashed out and took out their weapons.

Kirby said while giggling, "You finally appear again at long last. A brawl underneath a warm summer sun evening. I think we will have a blast here!" Mickey floated in the air while staring at the heroes.