tokyo

Utahime came to Tokyo and she is staying at shokos until the next day because her place was a bit far away and shoko insisted utahe to stay at her place .

Hello utahe ! Shoko waved at her .

Oh my sho ! She went to her and hugged her .

How are you? Utahime asked .

Doing well how about you ? Okey I guess she said in a sad tone .

Girl what's up ? What happend ? Is it with your damn fiance? Utahime asked .

No its not geto - its just ....... I am moving out and living alone now it feels weird , shoko told her as she got chills .

Wait wait ! You and geto not togather anymore ? But it's your wedding like in 2 months , utahime looked at her confused.

Yea but we decided that's they best for us . He loves someone else you know ...

Utahime nodded and told shoko that , "you can stay with me" . I am free all time ..

Oh and gojo is here to pick us up . I came with him .

"That moron ?" utahime thought .

Hey shoko - gojo called her .

Utahime noticed that he was really tall and was wearing a white shirt and black pants . And black glasses .

Yo utahime how are you ? - he asked utahime. 

" Fine "

Utahime bowed down and gojo did the same .

Then gojo dropped her off at shokos . And shoko told him to come tommorow again as she needs him to help utahime. 

Sure thing . I will here at 8 am , gojo replied .

Okey see you later . Byee , shoko then went up to her room .

Utahime looked around and saw shokos stuffs were packed .

Damn are you planing to move out this week or some ? She asked .

Yea actually , shoko replied as she was finding clothes to change in .

Shoo don't you think you and geto should actually talk about this .... Utahime adviced her .

Look it was a family stuff he never really saw me more than his close friend.. and he had a girlfriend whom he loves ... she replied back to utahime .

Look whatever you do I will support you .. and if anything is wrong tell me , utahime told her ..

Ok I will you know your my bestfriend and I will ofcouse tell you everything .

Haha yea - she replied.

[ Back to gojo ]

Damn utahime is soo pretty . Wonder if she is still  single.. gojo thought .

Hey gojo ! Geto came behind him and smacked gojo in the head .

Ouch - what's up with ya man ? Gojo asked while sounding annoyed.

My girlfriend wanna meet ya so I brought her with me today , he replied .

Geto - HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I DONT WANNA MEET HER ! YOU BROKE SHOKOS HEART ! he yelled .

" Look shoko and I discussed about this and we both agreed we are nothing more than friends . "

Whatever let's go our friends are waiting ... gojo told him as he walked away .

Coming ....

[ The next morning ]

* Door bell rings *

Shoko opens the door and saw gojo.

What's up ? He said with a grin .

Nothing oh and utahime is ready you drop ger off then cone back here , shoko explained.

Okk? Gojo looks at her confused.

Then him and utahime left ..

.
.
.
.