S2: Two Years Later... {Ashley🍋}

Start from the beginning

"Hello there. May I interest you in some sal-- Voridus?" The quarian questioned.

"Kenn, right?" I asked remembering the quarian from my times mediating between the Flotilla and the 23rd Xuron Regiment, which was led by Tali and her second, Major Cross, HT-20-4797. "What are you doing here on Omega? This is the last place I expected to see you."

"*sigh* It's my Pilgrimage..." Kenn replied, almost hesitantly, and shamefully. "What money I had was stolen within a few days. So I decided to sell salvaged parts."

"It's not a bad way to go, kid," Rex comments while looking at what Kenn had for wares. "But these prices are kind of ridiculous, you think?"

"I know, but it's not my prices... they're Harrot's," Kenn replied. "He's forcing me to sell high, ridiculous prices, and, worse of all, I can't even afford a ticket off this station."

"Kenn's too good of a kid to be left here," I thought to myself before looking at Kenn. "Kenn, how much do you need to get off Omega?"

"At least 1000 credits to pay for the ticket... but I can't let you do that. Even after what Tali told the Flotilla what you've done for us, hell, most of us are still grateful," Kenn replied. "This is my problem, on my Pilgrimage. I can't drag you into this."

"Kenn, the way I see it, your talents and specialties are wasted her selling salvaged parts," I told him while sending him 1000 credits and something extra. "How about this? Take the 1000 credits, get yourself a ticket off Omega, but head towards Nausicaa. I'm sure you've heard of the many quarians that went there for their Pilgrimage?"

"Yeah... wait you mean?" Kenn asked surprised.

"That's right," I replied. "That "something extra" is a special ticket at Nausicaa. Hand that over to the offices at Nausicaa, and they'll know I sent you, but you'll have to go through some tests to see which flagship you'll be working on and trust me. It'll be worth it."

"I... I... Thank you, Voridus," Kenn thanks me. "With these I can continue my Pilgrimage. I won't forget this."

Kenn leaves us as while we looked around the markets for a bit before heading back towards Docking Bay 37-A to the Marauder and soon headed back towards the Citadel for some R&R until the next mission/assignment.

~|Citadel, Widow System, Serpent Nebula|~

Upon returning to the Citadel, I began reminiscing how much the Citadel had changed since Sovereign's attack and the two years after. Security at C-Sec beefed up since then and several troopers from the Citadel Guard worked alongside them, which almost reminded me of the Coruscant Guard, but still wore the red accents along their armor. 'Soka and I headed towards my apartment without Rex and Blisk since they went a different direction, maybe to see how their brothers were holding out, and probably get into contact with the others near Thessia, Tuchanka, Sur'Kesh, and Palaven.

After passing through the many sections of the Citadel, the two of us made it back to my apartment on the Citadel as we both walked in, after opening the lock with a swipe from my omni-tool, for security reasons.