Su Qin, everyone knows this. It's just that many people still remember clearly that a year ago, when Su Qin's 20-year-old banquet was held, the Su family clearly revealed their intention to marry the Xiao family. Unexpectedly, Yan Ershao came up halfway to insert a pole. 

There are many people who envy Su Qin. After all, Yan Ershao is such a high-quality stock that will go up no matter what you look at, and he is also a rare clean man in the circle. Whoever gets it is his own ability. There are also people who admire Su Qin's scheming: No wonder she has been living in the Lin family before. Without the Lin family as a springboard in the middle, whether a woman like Su Qin would be able to catch Yan Er Shao's eyes, I'm afraid I would have to say something else.

    Su Qin: ...

She didn't say anything, because she still hadn't guessed what Yan Ershao was thinking. In the ocean of her consciousness, Yan Ershao was still the arrogant and hard-to-serve young master that no one would like except Lin Yueran, while she was just a vicious female supporting role. Although the relationship with Yan Ershao is good now, there is a drive to break away from the direction of the plot. However, the male supporting role threw the female lead aside and began to pursue the female supporting role. This kind of thing is not in her consideration at all, okay?

    Yan Ershao's thinking was much simpler. He liked Su Qin, a woman who was a bit stupid and had a pitifully low EQ. In Yan Ershao's dictionary, there has never been a point of view of 'there is a kind of love called letting go'.

    If he likes it, he must find ways to get it. Even if Su Qin doesn't have feelings for him now, it doesn't matter, first put his own label on him, and in the future, just chase after him slowly.

    When there is no man besides him besides him, who else can she choose besides him? Moreover, Yan Ershao felt that with his own charm, it was impossible to fail Su Qin.

    At today's banquet, Yan Ershao just brought people over to declare his sovereignty. The social circles of the Xuan family and the Su family overlap to a large extent, which means that most of Su Qin's marriage partners will appear on this occasion. He personally chose a small dress for Su Qin that matched his clothes, just to give everyone the illusion that they were already together. As for Su Qin's 'famous festival', sooner or later she will belong to him, so she doesn't care about such a small problem.

    While talking, Yan Ershao gently breathed into Su Qin's ear, and saw that pink, fleshy earlobe slowly turning red. Being so close to her, one could even smell the faint aroma of bath liquid on her body, which almost made Yan Ershao feel distracted. He is twenty-four years old this year, and he met the woman he wanted to have.

    If he leaned any further, he would probably make a fool of himself, and Yan Ershao moved his head away with a serious face, and Su Qin couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. She felt that Yan Ershao's behavior was getting more and more weird. Could it be to make Lin Yueran jealous?

    Su Qin glanced in Lin Yueran's direction, Lin Yueran toasted her and smiled.

    She didn't miss the scene of Yan Ershao and Su Qin's "showing affection" just now. In fact, after seeing it, she even felt a little jealous of Su Qin.

    However, after thinking about it, if Yan Ke really fell in love with Su Qin, it would not be a bad thing for her.

    At least, she didn't need to face a sister-in-law who was born much higher than her. Even in the face of difficulties from other members of the Yan family, Su Qin can help her. It is better to have someone fighting side by side than to carry it alone.

    Even if the road ahead is full of hardships, what can she do? Who made her be attracted by Yan Rui, that dangerous and charming strong man, unable to extricate herself. Therefore, all the bitterness has a sweet taste, even if he can't stand under the same sun with her now, she has no complaints or regrets.