15

"Aqin, what are you looking for?"

Several girls in the dormitory flirted with each other a few times, and the one who finally spoke was the girl who had the "best" relationship with Su Qin before. Before Su Qin entered the dormitory, there were four people in the dormitory. Only she didn't gossip behind her back, and now she just happened to be pushed out by them to test her out.

The other two looked nervously at Su Qin rummaging through the desk. Su Qin had been staying at the hotel before, and all the cosmetics were placed on the desk, and there were at least twenty or thirty large and small bottles. When Su Qin lived in the dormitory, they didn't dare to touch these things. But Su Qin has moved out, and these cosmetics are left here as if they were forgotten by her.

The things Su Qin used were not the cheap ones they used. Therefore, since this semester, the three people in the dormitory have tacitly divided up these bottles and cans, leaving only a few small bottles that are almost used up on the table, looking lonely and a little pitiful.

Su Qin raised her eyelashes and glanced at the girl who spoke, vaguely remembering this girl. She was really angry when she heard what they said just now, but after a while, she calmed down instead. Why be angry about such a few people who have no intersection at all?

As for the cosmetics on the table, she didn't even notice it. If she knew what these girls were thinking, she probably wouldn't be angry, but would just find it a little ridiculous. After all, "Su Qin" is gone, and it's just mediocrity to worry about these trivial matters.

Although Su Qin was not angry and didn't want to care about such a trivial matter, she didn't want to wrong herself to talk and laugh with the girls in front of her. It's not that she can't bear this grievance, it's just that she doesn't need to endure these people in front of her.

It was quite difficult to turn out these books from the desk, Su Qin put them into the small backpack, turned her head and walked out.

"Su Qin, are you leaving?" Seeing that Su Qin had no intention of talking to them at all, the girl who spoke the most harshly at the beginning couldn't help but speak. She really didn't care about Su Qin's usual superiority, but she couldn't bear to break up with Su Qin just like that. Even if Su Qin heard what they said before, they were all classmates, and they lived together for so long, so they would have some affection. As long as she gives in a little bit, Su Qin probably won't care about them.

"Missy like me is really not used to living in this kind of place, so I won't stay and wrong myself. Goodbye." Su Qin closed the door while going out, the sound of high heels stepping on the floor tiles was clear and loud, It's like drums beating in people's hearts.

Walking out of the dormitory calmly, Su Qin took a deep breath.

She didn't expect that when she finally went out, she would say such a sentence.

If she was reborn before, she would never have said such direct and sharp words. Her birth determined her "safeguarding herself". She doesn't care about ordinary little things. And if someone really angered her, she would not directly express her dissatisfaction with this person. She will only choose to use the method of forbearance, slowly looking for opportunities for revenge.

I still remember that in the previous life, on her ninth birthday, the elder sister of the orphanage gave her a little snow-white rabbit. She regards it as a treasure, maybe in the eyes of ordinary people, it is just an ordinary rabbit, but to her, it is as important as a family. On many deserted nights, she lay on the bed with the small rabbit in her arms, telling stories to the rabbit intermittently.

At that time, she was still young and didn't know what it means to be lonely. However, when holding the rabbit, her heart, which was a bit empty, was always filled. After school and studying, she is worried about the rabbit's eating and drinking. Even if the rabbit urine is smelly, she doesn't feel dirty at all.

All the children envy her. Because in that orphanage that can barely eat enough to eat, it is such a luxury to have a rabbit as a pet.

However, the good times didn't last long, and her rabbit was taken away not long after. Because someone deliberately made her rabbit drink water, and then put it in the room of the director of the orphanage.

Rabbits would have diarrhea if they drank unclean water, but she remembered very clearly that that day was an annual spring outing. All the children in the orphanage would go out. Before going out, she locked the rabbits in a cage. There was only a little feed in the cage, and no water at all.

But when she came back, not only the rabbit was gone, but the chain was also broken. She thought it was just her bad luck. Until one day I heard a girl in the orphanage who hated her show off to others how she opened the cage, put the rabbit in the room of the dean's aunt, and then let the rabbit be sent away. At that moment, she really hated that person to the extreme.

That girl was one year older than her, and she was usually liked by the dean's aunt. She didn't know how to retaliate against her, so she could only endure it.

Until one day, a couple who were no longer young came to the orphanage. They took a fancy to the girl and wanted to adopt her. For children in orphanages, the happiest thing is being adopted. After being adopted, they can have their own parents and live a more prosperous life than in an orphanage.

After the couple made a decision, the dean asked her to go back to the room and bring everything she wanted.

Su Qin didn't say anything, but just sprinkled a handful of mung beans on the stairs. His head was broken, and blood was flowing from his forehead. The couple felt that the girl had no "fate" with them, so they gave up the idea of ​​adopting her, and picked another smart child from other children to take home.

Originally, her original intention was to take revenge on the girl before she left, but she didn't expect that by mistake, she destroyed her "home", and she would repay her with the same consequences. Seeing the girl cry, the young Su Qin just felt happy. She was originally an extremely tactful, yet extremely firm person. It's just that no matter how firm you are, now that you think about it, you feel a little regretful.

After that, even if her financial ability fully allowed, she never kept a pet again. No matter what kind of pet she wanted to keep, when the rabbit was taken away, the sharp pain in her heart could not be relieved.