Sweet Sixteen I

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY QUEEN!
Your cousin shouts the words with a bottle of beer in her hand.
B*tch, you're drunk, watch your words before I actually fall in love with you!
It's okay baby we are living in the 21th centurie, you can do absolutely anything now!
You laugh hard, knowing damn well that your cousin, Ansley is not the only one who took a little to many shots. But DAMN Ansley really took tree more beers after that.
AMBER AMBER, you hear your best friend, Nick running at you.
JEEZ, I finally found you, where the heck have you been, I've been searching for you the WHOLE time!!
SORRY, I was just taking some shots with Ansley, and BELIEVE me I can still see straight, but I kinda lost myself on the dancefloor and forgot about you. You realise its sounds pretty rude what you said, but you're too drunk to actually keep your mind together.
It's okay, but next time just text me okay...?
You look at him and you see he was actually worrying, and instantly feel super bad.
I PROMISE!!
Your party is going INSANELY good.
Nick looks way better again.
I know! I wished this evening never ended!! You almost shout the words, but you can keep yourself together.
Ye, ye same, says Nick.
I have some juice as well!
You feel exited!
You finally kissed Chelsea?
NOO! Shouts Nick.
I already said that I think she's an total asshole, no way that I'am EVER, gonna make out with that girl!
OKAY OKAY, but then what?? You actually feel sad that he didn't kiss her, he deserved that after his previous relationship, were it ended out his girlfriend was cheating on him.
Well, Andrew, yes THE Andrew didn't got his eyes of you this evening! Like really STARING, AMBER!! Nick sounds so exited!
OMG? FOR REAL?! Your stomach flips when you hear the name of your crush.