First name

With Omen still gasping for air, I carry him outside and start giving him one of my healing orbs.

"Omen! Omen! What happend?" I yell out in worry. "You just suddenly passed out!"
"Oh... This headache.. it's worse then usual..." Omen says more grim then usual.
"Omen..?" I say, slowly trying to put my hand on his shoulder.
" Don't touch me! I'll eat breakfast later so I'd appreciate you leaving alone."
"... Right, understood."

Omen quickly gets up and dusts himself off before pacing back to his room.
Just what happend with him?

-------------------------------------------------------
(Omen's POV)

Grumbling to myself, I quickly place a hand on my head. My head.. it's killing me...
The things I would do stop this neverending nightmare.
What the hell happened back there.
Why did I do that..?
Now that I'm thinking about it, the scent when Sage came closer was so familiar. A bit **too** familiar.. I just blacked out.

Maybe Sabine knows something?

-------------------------------------------------------
(Sage's POV)
I slowly walk down the long hallway, trying to figure out what happend. He suddenly blacked out when I came near. Was it because of me? Did I do something again to him? To cause more pain?

While I'm busy in my train of thought I accidentally bump into Viper.
"Apologies Sabine."
"Don't call me that. We're not on first name basis anymore Sage."
"That's your name isn't it?"

Viper suddenly grabs me by the collar and slams me into the wall.
"Don't test me today."
"Sabine.. I suggest you back away. You know what happens if an agent is seen harming another."

Letting me go, Sabine sighs.

"Last warning. Don't. Call. Me. Sabine."
"..."

Viper then goes about her day, walking about in the hallway. I quickly reassess myself and head down. Most of the agents have already gone back to the dorms. I sit down and hurrily finish my now cold porridge.

I button my white button up, getting ready for a quick outing with Jett, Neon, Omen and Breach.
( Knock knock! )
"Come in!"
"Sage! You ready yet?"
"Just a second Jett, could you hand me that hair claw right beside you?"
" Sure!... Hey... Are you and Omen matching?"
"Matching? What do you mean?"
"I mean I saw this little logo on a hoodie of his once."
"Oh... Maybe, I can't quite remember." I say taking the claw from her hands.
" Hah, well we should get going now."
"Yes. Let us go now."