ғᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Start from the beginning

"Sir Taehyun! Where is Soobin hyung?" Beomgyu asked Taehyun as they reached the battle ground.

"He's there with Yeonjun, crying. Well... your father, his Majesty, died." Taehyun said sadly.

"W-what? Father d-died?" It felt like he was struck by lightning upon hearing this. He froze on his spot. His father was no more?

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice Kai yelling his name.

"Your Highness watch out!!" Kai yelled and pushed Beomgyu aside, a magic arrow laced with dark magic hitting him right in his back.

Kai fell down to the ground, blood splattering out of his mouth.
Beomgyu realised what happened and ran to Kai immediately, his heart beating fast in anxiety.

"Kai, Kai no! Keep your eyes open! I'll call someone! Kai stop scaring me!" Beomgyu yelled, holding Kai's hands tightly.

"I-im s-sorry your H-highness. I'm trying." Kai said as he coughed more blood, his white shirt now red from his own blood. He was losing consciousness from the effect of the black magic.

Beomgyu started sobbing, holding Kai in his arms like a broken-hearted person. The love of his life was on the brink of death and he failed to protect him.

Song🎶: "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift.

Kai understood he was not going to survive. No one can withstand this dark magic. Most probably he will last for 5 more minutes.
The memories of him with the Prince, the person he loved, started flashing in front of him. All the times they laughed together, the times Beomgyu cared for him, hugged him, his excitement to meet the Prince every morning. He remembered everything.

This was the very first page, not where the storyline ends..

He was losing his breath and Beomgyu was crying holding him. He couldn't bear to see his Prince like this.

"Y-your h-highness, thankyou for making me Happy. I-im grateful to you for making me f-feel so special. P-please, don't cry after I die." Kai said caressing Beomgyu's cheeks with his fingers which were getting cold.

"Shut up! You're not going to die! Not before I tell you how I feel and not before I kiss you! You can't die!! Why did you save me!" Beomgyu wailed, tears flowing down his cheeks. He hated how Kai was still smiling.

How can he leave him after promising to be with him forever? How can he bid him a farewell like this?

My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again..

"I-im sorry Prince, don't cry. I love you Beomgyu, more than you will ever know." Kai said as more blood came out of his mouth.

"Stop speaking you idiot! You will die!"  Beomgyu begged Kai, his voice losing its strength.

These are the words I held back, cuz I was leaving too soon..

"Let me speak, I need to s-say this b-before I die. I adore you, you're the moon to my sky prince. Words can't define how much I love you. I wanted a forever with you Beomgyu, but maybe we weren't the puzzle pieces of the same puzzle." Kai said as his eyes were almost closing, he still tried to hold tight, but he was losing against the game of death.

"Kai no, we will stay forever together! Please don't say such things! I will die without you Kai! Please!!" Beomgyu begged Kai, trying to hold onto his last moments.

I was enchanted to meet you...

Kai chuckled and said "Maybe in another life, we will be meant to be Beomgyu. Please be happy and find someone else. See you in the next life, my Prince, farewell." Saying that a single tear rolled down Kai's cheeks and his hands fell limp on Beomgyu's hold.

"Kai! Kai- no..no, this can't be happening! I don't want another life!! I need you in this life Kai please!" Beomgyu sobbed uncontrollably, his heart shattering into a million pieces.

"How will I find someone else when my heart only beats for you?" Beomgyu sobbed and cried until he couldn't anymore.

It's all because of the Evil Wizard, if he never hit him with his arrow, Kai would be alive right now.
Rage filled inside him and he got up wiping his tears, he will finish him today. He will take revenge for Kai's death.

He walked to Sunghoon who was fighting him.

"Prince Sunghoon, move. I will kill him." Beomgyu said, as his eyes glowed with tears and his sword shined Blue, creating a wave of blue all around it. The power of Silver Doom had awakened.

"No Prince! He's a magic user, you can't fight him!" Prince Sunghoon said in distress.

"Let him son, only the Royal sword will kill the Evil Mage, combine your powers with Silver doom." Sunghoon's father said.

"Okay.." Sunghoon nodded and started gathering his energy, putting it all in the sword. It glowed blue and white, and Beomgyu felt like a great energy was surrounding him.

"Now I can do it." Beomgyu smiled and rushed towards the Direction the Evil mage was in. The wizard threw magic daggers and storms towards Beomgyu but he kept moving forward cutting all the obstacles with the sword. His rage was max level now.

The Wizard got scared and tried to create a safety barrier but before that Beomgyu jumped in the air and attacked him, the sword plunging inside his heart.

A white light flashed and the Dark Magic flowed around, getting sucked inside the sword, resulting in the Evil Mage's death.

Just as he died, all the monsters disappeared. It became quite everywhere and Beomgyu stood there panting. Tears welled up inside his eyes.

"Kai, I killed him. I took your revenge." Beomgyu fell to the ground and cried his heart out. He saved his kingdom but he failed to save the person who saved him.

He lost his saviour.

---------------------------------------❥︎. * •.♡︎. •*.
Hello Luvs! I'm back with an update and I sincerely apologise for making y'all cry. Dw I cried alot while writing this too. It broke my heart lmao.

Anyways this book will end soon now, probably in 2 chapters. I hope y'all enjoyed crying haha. See y'all later! Bye luvs!!
-Rin💕