𝗖𝗛: 01 | 𝗧𝗥𝗛

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Friends ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"Why can't I just escape!!! I don't wanna be the next king!" Soobin said to his brother Beomgyu in a frustrated tone.

Choi Soobin, he was a prince who was destined to be the King and rule the people. He was a prince who was born with expectations and duties. Everyone thought so highly of him. He was the next hope and dream of the people of his kingdom. Prince Soobin the strongest and the perfectionist.

But Soobin, he knew he wasn't all what his people thought of him. He wasn't born for the throne. His heart ached thinking about how he was running, running away from his responsibilies as a Prince. But what could he do? He was not destined to be the Prince. People were wrong. He wasn't made for the crown, neither the throne. He was a coward. He couldn't tell others but he was scared, scared of what life holds for him.

"Gyu, I don't want to do this!! I can't understand why father is like this! You can be the king too you're capable of it." Soobin said, frustrated out of his wits.

"I know hyung, I can be a king, but I can't change Father's opinion. Calm down hyung, you will be a good ruler. Don't worry, everything will be fine." Beomgyu sighed. He could say nothing more about this complicated situation they were in.
Beomgyu pats Soobin's shoulder hoping it would give him a sense of comfort.

"You're right, maybe I'm just born to suffer." Soobin mutters, accepting his fate.

+×+

[8 year old Yeonjun's POV]

You freak!! You can't even hurt a fly!? You think we will keep you? Get lost!
Freak! Go away! you can't play with us!!

"Mother where are you?! Why do all these people keep saying I'm not like them? Dad why did you leave us?"

Hot tears rolled down little Yeonjun's cheeks. He could do nothing but cry. He had ran away from his village and reached an unknown forest. The small eight year old boy was lost and didn't know what to do.

"Hey? Why are you crying friend?" A boy's voice surprised him, and he turned around with teary eyes, looking at the person standing now infront of him. There stood a young boy, who seemed like Yeonjun's age smiling cheerfully.

"Friend?" Yeonjun asked sniffling.

"Momma says when someone is crying we should comfort them! And we can be friends."  The unknown guy said with a smile, his teeth showing in a cute way.

"Really? You don't think I'm different? Yeonjun asked looking at the boy with glossy eyes.

"No you're soo cute and your eyes..." He said with awe.
"Wow it's BLUE and you have a Tail? It's so amazing!! Just like fairytales" The boy said fascinated. His eyes twinkling in excitement.

"I don't know, My friends say I'm different.." Yeonjun said looking down.

"What do you mean? Anyways lets play!! What's your name friend?" The guy tilted his head in curiosity.

"My name is Yeonjun." He answered smiling.

"Ohh nice to meet you Yeonjun! I'm ???? So will you be my friend? The unknown guy introduces himself and asks Yeonjun, hoping he would agree.