Back to boring

Josh and Robbie had to leave which really sucks "c'ya Jacob,we will visit you as soon as we can" Robbie says.

"don't worry next time we will bring chocolate"Josh giggles "wait chocolate,well then I really can't wait for your next visit"i say"bye Josh,Bye Robbie"

"Get well 😌"they say
"Yeah bye" I sigh.obviously noticing the disappointment in my voice Josh says"hey dude cmon before you know it you be out of this place and you can come stay with me or something to help get ha back on your feet"
"Thanks guys,in don't know what I would do without"i say

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
2 Days later

"Mr Mckingsly we can realise you from the hospital if you stay with company,it would be too dangerous to allow you to go home alone with your diagnosis" a nurse says to me.Amber is staying with her parents so I can't stay with her.....maybe Robbie or Josh.

"Actually I might be able to stay with a friend,can you give me some time to call them up?" I ask politely
"Of course,but you will still need to go to therapy to see if there is any chance of regaining movement" she says "I will go and get you a phone"

I hope Josh or Robbie can let me stay at their place I mean we have been friends since we were little they couldn't say no could they?

"Now Jacob do you need their numbers or do you remember them?" She asks me

"No thanks I just need a phone I can remember their numbers"
"Alright then I will leave you to it"she says as she quietly closed my door.

First I should call Josh he is my best mate I mean he and Robbie are both my best mates but I have always been interested in Josh a bit more,he just seems more aware.im waiting for Josh to pick up,oh please Josh pick "hello?" I hear him ask "hey Josh its me jacob" oh hey man did you need something I'm kinda cleaning up a mess I made in the kitchen,trying something new" "well actually I was wondering if I could stay with you for a while,until I can well hopefully walk or at least do things for myself"."well mate this has come as a bit of a shock but I could never say no to you,your my best mate I could never do that,is the spare room ok for ya?".instantly I'm so pleased he said I can stay "yeah mate anything would be great thanks so much"."alright then bye" I start to say "WAIT Jacob you idiot how are you gonna get to my place?"
I feel really stupid "yeah about that is there any chance you could pick me up and drive round to my apartment to get some clothes and stuff,maybe video games or movies?"i ask really quietly "yeah no problems I have this afternoon off so I will come down" "alright thanks josh"."hey Jacob I have to go now,c ya later" "bye"

Well now that I think about it I'm gonna need to take like long service leave off work or should I just quit I mean it will be a while before I can get back to work.i should quit it mean they are really strict (the policy people) on holidays and I don't have much holidays time left so they will probably fire me anyway,at least I will leave with my dignity. so I write them an email,it reads....

Dear Jackson's File
After my car incident I may be permanently paralysed and I have decided it would be best if I quit,seeming as it may be a long time before I can work again.I wish everyone the best in their careers and you all live a long and happy life.I will miss my job and all of the wonderful people that I have worked with.Also could you tell all of office 4A that I have decided to leave.

Yours sincerely
Jacob Mckingsly

Shortly I get a replie email

Dear Jacob

You will be greatly missed and we will think about you whenever we hear another corny joke.you will still be sent your last payment in the mail and we wish you all the best recovery.

Yours sincerely Jackson File

Well now that's sorted I need to pack up my few belongings before Josh comes. oh shit I should prolly call Robbie and tell all that's going on.