Finding out

I wake up,i don't know where I am ,I'm freaking out so I try to sit up and feel a sharp pang of pain in my back and I can't feel my legs.I can't help but let out a small cry of pain.

The next thing I know there are a small group of people all dressed in white looking over me telling me to relax. I don't seem to have another option so I do as they say.

"Where am I ?" I ask."your in the royal Manchester hospital, and we are a group of doctors trying to help you.all we need you to do right now is get some rest.we will explain everything later.

Then it hits me,the car,the dinner,AMBER! "EXCUSE ME,HELLO!?" I yell.a doctor comes back in and asks what wrong ,I explain"i remember I was out at dinner we were walking and I saw a car coming straight for us then I blacked out.I was with a girl her name was Amber ,where is she,is she here?!" I almost yell

" calm down mr mckingsly" the doctor says"I need to find her ,is she ok help me up,what are you waiting for help me" I feel tears about to run down my face but I push them away and wipe my eyes. " Amber cunninghame is not your main priority now you need to get some sleep and then we will explain everything to you after" even though the doctor is talking calmly I feel like he is trying to piss me off.

"you have no right to tell me she is not my main priority !" I yell then I breakdown again, what's with all these emotion I start getting Teary " I love her,with all my heart and I was taking HER out to dinner and it was MY priority to look after her".