My place

I'm being extra careful while I'm driving because the last thing I want to do is to have a car accident while I'm driving with my special someone in it.

We arrive at my apartment and take the lift."just warning you in advance,its a but messy ,I wasn't expecting anyone." that's all right, I know what you mean." beeep we finally reach the top floor my floor.

I hesitate before I open the door making a sort of scene of suspense.Then open the door sawing a open and just like that she walks into my apartment.

"Jacob this is incredible!" She says ,obviously she likes it. "its small I know but I like it" "no it's beautiful,can I have a look around?" She asks " sure just don't mind the mess"

Without any warning she jumps on my bed and starts laughing "this is so comfy." "well I'm glad you like it" I say relived that she actually likes my little place

"hold on a sec just let me chuck a shirt on" I say "which one should I wear the black with silver tie or a light blue with no tie? I ask "Jacob don't stress about it,its just dinner."she says sweetly "alright then just the blue shirt"

"What are thinking of having Amber ?" I ask "I'm thinking of having the chicken palmer,Jacob." she says me name with a bit of a giggle which makes me feel great "what are you having?" She asks me, I reply with a I'm not to sure maybe the fettinchini "

Dinner has never tasted better I mean I say that a lot but dinner just keeps getting better.all we are doing now is talking because we have both finished our meals and honestly it's getting awkward I ask."do you want to go for a little walk?" "sure now?" "Yeah now if that's ok?" "Of course"

*walking down the road* " this is really sweet Jacob,i can't believe how lovely and sweet you are" I'm blushing why am I blushing? Calm down she just complimented you gey "thanks but honestly you are amazing and looking really great in that dress" why did I say that I'm seriously stuffing this up.

This is when it happens this is when my life changes in a way I never thought it would this is when my world gets turned around.

A car.it was moving so quickly and I only saw it out of the corner of my eye.It was coming straight towards us.Then blackness.........