Amber

Authors note:hey guys I'm going to try and make my chapters longer what do you think?

As they wheel me down the hall I can't help but wonder that I only just met this girl and by taking her on a date I potentially ruined her life.

We arrive at her room the doctors open the door

"Can I have some privacy please?" I ask

"Of course,ambers parents are in there too,do you still want to go in?"

With a short moment of hesitation I answer "yes please,thank you"

"No problem we are glad to help out and speaking for all of us we hope you make a full recovery"

I'm getting impatient now "Yeah thanks ,can I go in now"

"Yes of course"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh my gosh Jacob,how are you sweety?"Sandra (ambers mum) asks

"I could be better" I state.my eyes drift over to Amber who is laying down in a hospital bed " hey" is all I manage to say.HEY she has just been in a deadly accident and you amy hey pull it together Jacob.

"I mean,im really sorry I had no idea it came so fast-"I was cut off by ambers father John "calm down,it wasn't your fault Jacob,it could of been anyone"

Just at that moment Amber slowly sits up and everyone falls silent as she whispers "I love you"

I wheel myself over and hold her hand "I love you too" I whisper back

John speaks up now and says "I think that Sandra and I will leave you to alone for a while" as he closed the door behind him.

"Jacob why are in a wheel chair?" She asks with a really husky voice

"Amber wait right here,don't say a thing I need to get you some water"i say

I wheel my chair best as I can over to the door and slowly struggle to open it and say rather loudly "excuse me,hello can we get a cup of water in here please!?"

A lady walks over with a cup of water and hands it to me helping me with the door "there you go sir,do you need me to call a nurse for you?"she asks very politely.

"No thank you but thanks a lot for helping me with the door and getting a cup of water for Amber here" I say as politely as I can.

"No problem I'm jut helping out" she replies,when she is walking back I think quickly that we need more people like that in our world.

I hand the cup to Amber and try as best as I can to help her drink it