Are we going home?

The doctors have told Amber that she only had a little bit of bleeding in her brain so she will be sent home soon.While I'm very happy for Amber I'm stuck here in the hospital for another week.

My recovery has been going really slow I still can't feel anywhere from my waist below.

Today is the day that the rest of my life will be decided,today is the day I get my results back from all of the scans I have had.

"How long until I get the results back?" I ask the nurse who has came to give me my breakfast.
"I have no idea what time the doctor will come today,but I'm glad to say that there are some visitors here to see you"

Visitors, i don't know who could come the only person I can think of is.....oh my gosh I hope it's Robbie and Josh.

My dream is coming true.Robbie walks well actually he runs towards me and give me a big hug before punching me and saying "you f***ing scared the life out of me,and I had to fly down here from America!, but u hope your ok anyway"

"Umm....thank you I'm som glad to see you a gain this fricken hospital is so boring"i state

Josh leans in really close to me and whispers "well we're gonna change that,how bout you hop in your wheel chair and we go for a ride" the way he says it I don't know he just has an evil smirk on his face.

"Guys I can't even get out of this bed without help,if. You want me to come your gonna need to carry me out of this hell bed!"obviously they step up murmuring things under there breathe.

"Oh and there's a wheel chair on the other side of the bed just unfold it" Robbie replies with a "this is gonna be fun"

"This is just like a spy movie,we need to sneak you out of this ward" Josh whispers

I don't know why I'm worried these guys have been my best mates since 1st grade but something tells me something will go wrong "cmon guys lets make this quick"I whisper

As Robbie wheels me down the hall a nurse walks up to us and says "is mr mckingsly meant to be leaving his room?" She doesn't sound very happy that they are moving me so I speak up "yes,uh....they have been asked to take me for a little wheel about" I say trying to lighten the mood.

"Alright but not for to long" she says after finally giving in.This time Josh speaks up yes ma'am"

"Guys we have been wheeling around for a bout 5 minutes where are you taking me?" I ask after getting tiered of the silence."im glad you asked we are nearly there" Robbie replies with a hint of mischief in his voice.I was about to say nearly where,when Robie starts running and laughing "here we go Jacob time for some real fun" he says laughing

We are literally flying down the hall "Robbie slow down,i don't want to die!" I scream imbetween laughing.Then Josh speaks up "Hey Robbie"he screams "yeah" "maybe we should slow down a bit,i think we are scaring Jacob !"

Suddenly the wheel chair comes to an instant stop "what the hell guys,you nearly frightened me to death" I say puffing."well we Houghton you needed to get some adrenaline back in you"Robbie says

"Ok thanks but a bit of a warning would be nice next time"i say with a pleasing voice."Josh are you alright man" I ask " yeah ,yeah,its just good to see you happy again that's all" he replies

"Ok ok enough lovey Dovey stuff here lets get you back to your prison cell room before we get caught" Robbie says with a giggle

"You know you guys should visit more often"