do you want to hurt me

"on the side, bonnie on the side"

"Back to your seat!" Finstock blew his whistle at one of the students who immediately went to his seat

"Back to your seat!" Finstock blew his whistle at one of the students who immediately went to his seat. Phoebe groaned softly as she laid on the back seats of the bus.

Isaac and Boyd were up front, Stiles and Scott in the row behind her. She could feel Scott's discomfort and anxiety, likely from the fight that had happened only the night before. Which left a very shocking and painful outcome.

Derek Hale was dead.

Phoebe had to admit that the loss of the man had taken a toll her too. Especially now that she has the time to sit and think about it. Derek was no friend to her but he wasn't an enemy either.

"Yo, Scotty. Still with me?" Stiles asked as Phoebe sat up, Stiles looked up at her as Scott began to speak. "Yeah, sorry, what's the word."

"Phoebe-." Scott looked up as Phoebe looked at Stiles confused. "What?" She asked as Scott grabbed the girls face, "Your eyes.. they're red."

"What?" Phoebe asked again, pulling her mirror out, her eyes widened. "Fuck!" Isaac, Boyd and Ethan all turned back hearing her curse, she immediately closed her eyes. Hands over her face trying to hide her eyes. "Phoebe, turn it off."

"I can't!" Phoebe growled back at Stiles, Isaac stood up to go to her, "Sit your ass down, Lahey! I separated you from your girlfriend for a reason! I'm sorry if the separation anxiety is to much for you but I don't care!" Finstock shouted at the boy who sat down with a sigh.

"Turn it off! Phoebe!" Stiles grabbed the girl by her shoulders, "I can't!" She repeated smacking Stiles, "Phoebe, calm down." Scott spoke softly but tiredly, her eyes filled with tears at the thought of not being in control. "I can't. I can't."

Ethan looked back at her again, hearing her breaking voice, he sighed, pulling his phone out, he dialed the girl. Phoebe answered the phone expecting Isaac, "Start counting to 10 very slowly, think of the things you love with each number. Your eyes should be back to normal after."

Ethan hung up before she could reply, she muttered a thank you that he heard.

10. Derek
9. Allison
8. Boyd
7. Melissa
6. Stiles
4. Danny
5. Lydia
4. Scott
3. Erica
2. Isaac
1. Paige

She opened her eyes, looking to Scott and Stiles who nodded their heads seeing her eyes. Her eyes went to Scott, "What's wrong with you?" They hit a speed bump causing Scott to groan out in pain. "Oh buddy, are you okay?.. We shouldn't have come. I knew it, we shouldn't have come. Phoebes losing control and you're in pain."