Chapter 14- The Best Damn thing to happen

Tour is finally over. Although I had so much fun, I missed my bed. Levi and I haven't spoke to each other since our fight in Detroit which was almost 3 weeks ago. He did like my instagram story I posted of Lottie and I but that's all.

We finally arrive back in LA. I'm the first one to the door when I realize, it's unlocked. Shit, our house was broken into. I slowly open the door, when all of a sudden, "SUPRISE!! WELCOME HOME!!"

All of our friends from LA, Val's brothers and Dad were there. We talked to everyone for a while. " Millie, where's your boo?" Antonio, Val's brother, asks. Val slaps him hard. " He's home. I just need a long sleep before I interact with many people." I say forcing myself to laugh.

Around 7, everyone besides the boys leave. "I need to sing." I announce to the girls. I dash up the stairs, into the studio. I get on to my phone to find a song. I choose "Moral of the story" by Ashe.

Some mistakes get made
That's alright, that's okay
You can think that you're in love
When you're really just in pain

I'm singing and playing the guitar as best I can through the tears. I miss him. Even though we fought, I still miss him.

~LJs POV~

I need her. I know she's back in town, the guys went over to the house. I couldn't bring myself to do it. Fuck.

I throw on a hoodie and shorts. I get in my car and I find myself driving to the A-Vam house. I walk right in the front door. " Hey LJ, you came!" Jonny D shouts. "Where's Amelia?" I say,wasting no time. MJ points to the stairs.

I dash up them as fast as I can. "You can think you're in love, when you're really just in pain." Mil sings. I walk right into their at home studio. "LJ, what are you doing here?" She says with the fullest attitude possible. "I needed to see you Millie. We need to talk. I didn't mean what I said, I was just angry."

She set her guitar and headphones down. "Angry, you were just angry? Hmm yeah no. You had no right to be like that toward me. I was being supportive of YOU. I may not 100% understand your struggles but that doesn't give you the right to say those hurtful things, Levi." She quickly wipes away the tears. I step forward to help her and she steps back.

"You smell girly. Come here." She says, angrily.
She gets another smell of my hoodie. Her whole body goes limp. Her face drops and he has a blank look on her face. "Motherfucker. Get out." She screams.

"Millie, no it's not what you think. I swear." I say doing my best to convince her. "Pft, yeah okay. So you just started wearing perfume huh?" She gets this lightbulb in her head. "That scent, It's Baileys right?" She says with sadness in her voice.

"You and I were on a break. I didn't want it to happen but it did." Now the tears are really starting to fall from her face. "I WAS ON TOUR! That's not a break. We got into a fight which is also not a fucking break. How many times?" I look at her with a puzzled face. "How many times did you guys have sex?"

I hang my head low. "Probably around 9 times."

"I think I'm gonna be sick. Move." She sprints out of the room into the bathroom. I follow right behind, pretty much on her heels. She beats me to the bathroom and slams the door shut. I hear her vomit a couple times before reappearing in the bathroom door way.

"Please just get out of my house. I need you to get the hell away from me please." She says with barely any strength. "Mil please. I'm sorry."

"It's Amelia from now on. And Im sorry won't undo what you've done. You should be with her and I'll be over here. If we run into each other great, if not also great." Now the tears are falling down my face and I cant control it.

"Can I least have one more hug?" She looked at me like I was a ghost. "You fucking cheated on ME, and you want a fucking hug? You're fucking delusional and need to leave." She said while screaming in my face.

I walk down the stairs trying to put on a brave face. I hear Amelia come running down the stairs, squeezing right past me. Everyone's jaw is dropped. "What did you guys hear everything?" I ask, while still crying.  Mitch nods.

"Well great! Now you guys know how much a piece of shit he is. And all you other members of Propaganda, are also piece of shit for knowing he cheated on me." Amelia shouts.

"Mil, shut the actual fuck up please." C-Mac says. "I was the only one knew he was because of what you did to him. Really? Telling him that he's a horrible guy because of his past? You're the real piece of shit." C-Mac continued.

Amelia walked right over to me and slapped me across the face."What the fuck, Mil- I mean Amelia." I scream at her. "Add liar to your fucking list, you motherfucker. The real truth is that I was being supportive of his past and Levi called me Picket White Fence and got mad at me for having a quote on quote perfect life when he knows that's not fucking true." Amelia says.

"Everyone get the fuck out. NOW!" She screams. The band and I decide it's our best bet to leave.

~Millie's POV~

"Who the fuck knew he was cheating on me?" I ask the girls. No one raised their hands. Valentina had a guilty look on her face. "Val, you knew?" She rolls her eyes. "I thought C-Mac was joking around. All he said was Levi gets hella bitches. I thought he was talking about before you."

Hurt and angry are the two most basic but perfect words to describe how I'm feeling. I go upstairs into my room and cry. I cry and cry and cry and cry. Levi, sweet Levi, why would you hurt me.

I had a bright idea moment. I go into the studio and start to write. I call the girls upstairs. Even though I'm a little angry with Valentina.

I'm writing and writing. We stayed up until 5 am creating these songs for our album. We called it The Best Damn thing to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: This chapter was soooo painful to write omg. But revenge album igggg!!

Drink your water and don't forget to vote loves!!

As always,
Ari <3