Chapter 4- The Interview

BEEP BEEP BEEP! I hear my alarm go off. "Shut it off. give me 5 more minutes ugh." Val says half asleep. I ignore her and get up out of bed. Todays the big day, I'm honestly so nervous. I found out the random number who called me was LJ. We've been talking on and off a lot recently. I texted him yesterday that I had something big today and I was nervous. LJ calls me. " Hey honey. You doing okay this mornin? You nervous for your big job interview?" LJ asks as I pick up the phone.

Okay, so maybe I lied to him about the type of interview it was. It's not 100% a lie. The interview is for my job, he just doesn't know what my job is...

"Yeah, I just hope it works out good. This could really make or break me. I'm excited but nervous." I respond. "Well baby I know you'll do great. Hey tonight i have a concert, regardless of how it goes today, bring your girls and we'll go out after." LJ and I aren't dating but I wouldn't be opposed to having a relationship with him. " Okay love. I'll be there. I hope you won't be too mad at me. I gotta go though. Bye!" I say hanging up quickly before he could respond.

Everyone gets up about 7:30. We make it out of the house by 8:15. All of us are wearing leggings and hoodies, except for Val, she insisted on wearing a cropped baby tee. We arrive to the Randy Coffee set. Deanna advised us to wear our hoods up and mask so that way we don't ruin our reveal. We all sprint out of our car and into the set. Paparazzi was everywhere.

"You'll be with me,sweetie" A man with a thick southern drawl says. He's my stylist for the day. He decided to dress me in a red dress. "You need to make a huge statement today. You need to stand out from your other mates. Y'all have different personalities but this, is you Ms. Millie J."

(Think something like this for Millie J but red)

He helps me lace up my heels and sends me off to hair and makeup

He helps me lace up my heels and sends me off to hair and makeup. Where they do my hair curly and in an afro.

~Val's POV~
My stylist was the sweetest lady ever. She kept saying I reminded her of her granddaughter. She dressed me in a short white feather dress. My hair stylist made my hair straight and gave me fake bangs.