Zac : That's not fair at all. You just making plans without even consulting with a nigga.

Fatima: I don't need to consult with you, your going to do what I say anyways. You love me and I love you.

Zac : I'm not even going to question God on what he was thinking when he created you. -opening up the passenger side door-

Fatima : Why would you question him about something that's beautiful he made? - sliding down off of Zac, getting in the car -

Zac : -shutting her door before he walks over to the driver side of the car- I'm not baby, I'm not. (he says as he shakes his head, driving off from the park)

                          |Georgia Aquarium|

Zac : Ti, look, there goes your auntie Betty. -pointing to a large fish in the glass tank -

Fatima : -smacks his head- That's why me and the kids seen your grandmother at the zoo.

Zac : Stop playing with my grandma Fatima, you know she loves you.

Fatima : Zac, that lady does not like me and you know it. When I went with you that year to see her for Thanksgiving, she had the nerve to ask me what's my body count. Then, the entire time all she talked about was how she loved Karen, and how you need to be back with her. Them two psychopaths are made for each other. We weren't even together then, and she was disrespectful towards me. Let's not forget that she told me that I should be ashamed for having a baby out of wedlock. To put the cherry on top, she asked me did I know who my baby daddy was.

Zac : Fatima, that's still my grandmother at the end of the day. You just called her a psychopath which was fucked up. I don't talk about your family at all, so don't talk about mines.

Fatima : My family never mistreated you Zachary. Every family function you went to, you enjoyed yourself and everyone was nice to you. I'm your girlfriend now, so you really need to get your priorities in check.

Zac : What priorities Fatima? You won't even be seeing my grandmother this year. Can you just let the situation go? I'm trying to enjoy the rest of our night. We don't have any kids right now and we outside.

Fatima : -rolls her eyes- You're so right Zac, I'm going to enjoying the rest of my night.

Zac : Can we talk about something else? Like planing our daughter's first birthday party.

Fatima : (smiles) Oh, you mean the traitor who prefers you over me? I carried her for nine whole months and went through eighteen hours of labor with her. Then she gets here and have the nerve to let her first words be "da-da".

Zac : Are you jealous Cute-Fruit?

Fatima : (smiles) Zachary, you haven't called me that in years. Why would you call me that Zachary?

Zac : That's your name. I'm actually about to start back calling you that. Anyways, back to my daughter's special day. What are we doing for her birthday? It has to be grand because she's turning one.

Fatima : I was thinking either a carnival for her first birthday, or let's do a candy land theme birthday party.

Zac : I like both, but I think the carnival is better. You literally just set yourself up, cause Zac is most definitely calling a petting zoo.

Fatima : We are not getting snakes. That's why you want to do the carnival. Zachary, you know I'm scared of snakes. Do not be an asshole and have snakes at my baby's birthday party.

Zac : We are getting snakes. I'm making this really simple too. I'm paying for the whole party. So you can pick a place, get the decorations, and whatever else you want.