𝐇𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚!

previously..

"i'd be more than glad to join you sir!" he exclaimed as he bows with a big smiles on his face.

after hinata fixed himself the four got out of the gym.

"so, do you wanna change rooms or do you want to stay with sugawara?" Atsutane-san asks.

"i think i'll stay with Koushi. he knows how to deal with most of my nightmares" the ginger smiles.

"alright, come to me if something goes off!" Atsutane-san exclaimed as he and Motoya got back with his team and shoyo went with Ukai and Sugawara to announce his leave.

~~~

once they reached the team shoyo got on the front and started talking.

"ok, so," he takes a deep breath as his eyes were already watering, as he saw sugawara with watery eyes. "i'm thanking everyone of you, starting from you" he looked at daichi. "thank you captain for letting me be a part of this beautiful team." Daichi's eyes started to water as Hinata looked away from him. his gaze went on Azumane. "thank  you Asahi-san for keeping up with me, Noya-san and Tanaka-san, because of our bursts of energy, and thank you for joining back the team after me and Kageyama prayed you." his gaze went on and on as he thank everyone for the next ten minutes. his gaze lastly dozed on Chikara. "and thank you Chikara for being my friend since i can remember. you and Koushi are the best people i could ever dream on having on my team and at school." his eyes watered more as he was Chikara's eyes watering for good this time. he sobbed once before starting to talk again. "thank you Karasuno High for having me in this months!" his gaze turned to Takeda-sensei and coach Ukai "thank you Coach, Sensei, for having me in your volleyball team! i hope my sister will be able to have you two in her life, because you changed mine for good, and you'll do the same to her!" he started crying as Koushi and Chikara hugged him tightly.

~~~

that evening during dinner shoyo introduced himself as the mysterious new player who was gonna join Itachiyama's team the next day.

"good evening everyone, I'm Hinata Shoyo and i'll be a part of this team for the next three years!" he smiled and bowed to the team as Sakusa once again blushed when he saw him.