𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲!

previously..

sakusa was cooking breakfast for him and shoyo.
"good morning!" exclaimed the raven while shoyo entered the kitchen and sat at the table putting his head on it.
"how'd you sleep tangerine?" he asked. shoyo didn't answer, he was only staring into the table's soul.
"sho?" asked the tall man in his kitchen.
"mh?" pronounced Shoyo getting up from the table.
"is everything good?" he asked
"yeah yeah sorry, you?" hinata answered, putting his head back on the table.
"i'm- i'm good" sakusa answered while putting the plates on the table and sitting across from shoyo.

"so, how'd you sleep last night?" the curly haired boy asked.
"i slept..well, yeah i slept well, what about you?" hinata answered without focusing on the exact answer, that's when he started lying to Omi, in order not ti worry him.

after parting ways, one went to Itachiyama Academy, Sakusa, and the other one went to the hospital in order to visit his father, who fell into a coma, he stays there for almost all day, he just went out for lunch as Kenma called him and asked for him to have lunch with the fake blonde boy.

Hinata during lunch didn't eat much, lately he's not eating much either, with his father stuck in the hospital and his mother and sister away from home he can't really eat. he just eats when his closest friends -Oikawa, Motoya, Kiyoomi and Kenma- are with him in order not to worry them.

~~~the day of the training camp~~~

that morning shoyo woke up at 4 am, he showered, then went downstairs and had a bit of breakfast, he ate an egg, a slice of bread and drank some apple juice. at around 5 am he put on his beloved earbuds and blasted music at the maximum volume through them, and left for school, he didn't ride his bike this time, he simply walked all the way from home to the parking lot in-front of his school where they'd leave a 8 am.

~~~

at around 6 am he reached the bus, which was already parked in the parking lot, he sat beside it and leans back against the vehicle.

at around 07.15 am everyone was arriving, the first to arrive was Coach Ukai with Takeda Sensei.

"Hinata? what are you doing already here, and since when are you on time?" asked the coach
"oh yeah- good morning coach! good morning sensei! this morning i woke up at 4 am and couldn't fell back asleep so i started getting ready and by 5 am i was out of the house, i arrived here at around 6 am!" said the boy smiling as he put back in their's case his earbuds.
"you're gonna sleep during the ride, right?" asked a voice coming from behind Ukai, it was Sugawara Koushi, the former setter and vice captain of Karasuno's volleyball team, and childhood friend of Hinata Shoyo.
"if i can without throwing up on Tanaka~san's pants again yes!" the young boy smiles as he sees his senpais approach him and the other three who were already there.

~~~hours 07.55~~~

'guess who's the last one not present? obviously Tobio, who else' shoyo thought while rolling his eyes, the only one not present on the bus was indeed Kageyama Tobio, he was late as always.

the bus's engine starts as the raven jumps in right before the doors closed. "i-i'm sorry for running late coach!" he shouted panting
"don't worry, go ahead and find a place to sit in." ukai replied.

Tobio sat beside Ennoshita, who knew what happened between the raven and the ginger and looked at shoyo who fell asleep on Sugawara's shoulder, and let's out a slight smile before starting to read his favorite book for when he has a transfert for either an official match or a training camp.

~~~hours 10.15~~~

the bus stops as everyone but sugawara and hinata stay back on the bus.

"shoyo, it's time to wake up" the older boy whispers while slightly shaking his friend.

"mh.." that's the answer that Sugawara gets. "five more minutes please.." the ginger head mutters

"no little one, we gotta go, the others are waiting for us" the light-grey haired boy muttered as he got up from his seat and the younger boy followed along.

when he got off the bus, hinata gently rubbed his eyes and adjusted himself as the sun-light towers over him almost blinding him.